FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Still no coins or reply after 5 days

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

Funoccorono

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:00 am

Still no coins or reply after 5 days

Hey, I sent email containing all the required information last Thursday and still no reply. I had bought two packages, and I have been charged for both of them already. The screenshots are in Finnish but the information can be seen clearly enough and I really do need those coins. How long can it take to get a reply and/or the coins?

Do I really have to send another email containing my username and a server number just because the message I saw didn't say I have to send them?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:03 am

Re: Still no coins or reply after 5 days

Funoccorono wrote:Hey, I sent email containing all the required information last Thursday and still no reply. I had bought two packages, and I have been charged for both of them already. The screenshots are in Finnish but the information can be seen clearly enough and I really do need those coins. How long can it take to get a reply and/or the coins?

Do I really have to send another email containing my username and a server number just because the message I saw didn't say I have to send them?

Hi Funoccorono,

Could you please private message me your email address, the date your sent your inquiry in, purchase date etc. so that I can help you check through the inbox and confirm the inquiry status for you?

BTW, please also give me your username and server no.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Android Version