FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BAHAMUT PROBLEM

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

MrSkeleton

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:59 pm

BAHAMUT PROBLEM

hello i bought an orange egg and got 2 bahamuts inside...and then when i went to my monsters there was no bahamut..and that makes me sad because it was the first monster i encountered in this game as an orange egg and loved it not only this great game lags for 2 days but also gives us a poor compensation..so please if you could check that problem right away also razdor and other people have the problem.. King_Damien is my username
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: BAHAMUT PROBLEM

also ravienne12 had that problem
<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

U get bahamut, me 80eggs and notthing,:-)

Congrazt for this system!!!

Clap clap
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:05 am

MrSkeleton wrote:hello i bought an orange egg and got 2 bahamuts inside...and then when i went to my monsters there was no bahamut..and that makes me sad because it was the first monster i encountered in this game as an orange egg and loved it not only this great game lags for 2 days but also gives us a poor compensation..so please if you could check that problem right away also razdor and other people have the problem.. King_Damien is my username

Hi MrSkeleton,

Could you please pm me with an estimated time frame of the OEL operations? I'll check through the logs, confirm your situation and see what I can do to help.

BTW, please also have razdor, King_Damien, and ravienne12 pm forum support or send inquiries to monstersupport@haypi.com and give us more details.

We'll check and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:00 am

support9 wrote:
MrSkeleton wrote:hello i bought an orange egg and got 2 bahamuts inside...and then when i went to my monsters there was no bahamut..and that makes me sad because it was the first monster i encountered in this game as an orange egg and loved it not only this great game lags for 2 days but also gives us a poor compensation..so please if you could check that problem right away also razdor and other people have the problem.. King_Damien is my username

Hi MrSkeleton,

Could you please pm me with an estimated time frame of the OEL operations? I'll check through the logs, confirm your situation and see what I can do to help.

BTW, please also have razdor, King_Damien, and ravienne12 pm forum support or send inquiries to monstersupport@haypi.com and give us more details.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

hello i send you the time..not exact but King_Damien was 5 minutes right after you gave us the compensation
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:47 am

MrSkeleton wrote:
support9 wrote:

Hi MrSkeleton,

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

hello i send you the time..not exact but King_Damien was 5 minutes right after you gave us the compensation

Hi MrSkeleton,

I've sent you a pm with the details. Please check and confirm.

In the meantime, there's no razdor but a Razdor.

I've also checked the logs for both Razdor and ravienne12 and sent their details to you through pm. Please help me reach them. Because these accounts haven't ever logged in forum before.

Hope the details can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Android Version