FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

REVOLUTION OR...

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Re: REVOLUTION OR...

pino1974 wrote:Pelle sono pino ho cambiato Pass e non riesco a entrare mi dice Pass incorrect ma è giusta anche perché ho provato a recuperarla ed è quella: ( ti lascio la mia mail aiutamiii ********************* ciao grazie a presto ( forse..)

Hi pino1974,

Please DO NOT post your personal info on public forum thread. From the privacy protection concern, we've re-editted your post and removed your email address.

Could you please contact me through pm and then describe your problem in English? I'd like to help.

Sorry I don't write and read Italian:(

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 pm

support9 wrote:Hi guys and girls,

We're sorry for what you've encountered. Thanks for letting us know. We'll check into this and see what we can do.

Please be patient.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

YOU EITHER GIVE US 100 GOLD COINS EACH 150 BOSS ESSENCE... 5 PREMIUM RUNES AND 10 EPIC.. 50 LIFE ESSENCE 200 WISDOM ESSENCE 500000 SILVER COIN OR WE TELL EVERY NEW PLAYER TO JOIN OTHER GAMER AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING AGAIN.... GOT IT ? my best regards..pissed off player whose money you stole...
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 pm

support9 wrote:
pino1974 wrote:Pelle sono pino ho cambiato Pass e non riesco a entrare mi dice Pass incorrect ma è giusta anche perché ho provato a recuperarla ed è quella: ( ti lascio la mia mail aiutamiii ********************* ciao grazie a presto ( forse..)

Hi pino1974,

Please DO NOT post your personal info on public forum thread. From the privacy protection concern, we've re-editted your post and removed your email address.

Could you please contact me through pm and then describe your problem in English? I'd like to help.

Sorry I don't write and read Italian:(

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

OMG YOU HAVE TIME TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO SAY OR NOT IN THE FORUMS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GAMES YOU DO NOTHING? GREAT WORK...
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm

support9 wrote:Hi there,

We're addressing the recent unplayable issue at the moment and will keep you posted on the progress. With regard to the chat profanity, any behavior that violates Haypi's Terms of Use, will be dealt with by Haypi supports. If you've encounter profanity in chat, please don't hesitate to send in screenshots and report, we'll take correspondent action(s).

We've also been manually monitoring chat rooms besides the auto chat filter on listed servers during working hours, however, we are sorry that we may sometimes get to inquiries and reports a bit late because we are not located in the same time zone and we are not 24/7 bots :'(, sorry if that have brought you dissatisfaction. We deeply appreciate your cooperation and support too: if you would like to share and provide us with an estimated time period of chat havoc, that'll help us improve our chat monitoring outcome.

Regarding our OEL system, it is an odds-dependent system. Hope you can understand. However, if you have suggestions please feel free to share with us and we'll see what we can do.

Concerning the recent issues you've experienced, we are very sorry about that. We'll work out a compensation solution ASAP. Please stay tuned for news.

We here sincerely apologize for the recent inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

OH SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...YOU RUIN THE GAME...TAKE OUR MONEY...THE SERVES IS SHITTY...YOU ARE THE ONLY GAME THAT DOESNT HAVE AN ADVERTISEMENT SYSTEM WHERE WE GET COINS FOR FREE LIKE ALL OTHER GAMES...YOU DONT EVEN KEEP YOUR EVENT LIKE THE DRAGON FESTIVAL BUT YOU THREATEN US AND ASK US TO STOP BEING PISSED OFF IN THE CHATROOMS? REALLY?
<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm

DEAR ANGELA

You need a moderator in game. You need who can view the chat. U NEED 1 EUROPEAN ASIAN AND AMERICAN PERSON.

24/24 the chat can have protection. Think about that!

Also we told u. We dont stop to tell at new player to leave if u dont wanna change the system.
We are tired. You get us money and like to drink on the beach the fizzy lifting drink and us we got money by work!

Stop to eat us money and give us a chance to get what we want if we.pay. 100$ and notthing. THIS IS RIDICOLOUS.

Admin, we stil wait! Wait and wait. BUT change and we will finish this pacific war.

Thanks

Best Reguards

MrPelle & HaypiMonsterGamers

P.s. for me is good if u get a "kik" contact for write and have a news in real time. THINK ABOUT THAT.

Contact me if u want a private chat!!
We told u.
<<

HeePee

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:52 pm

lost so much real money while error system. Damn ridiculous! !
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 pm

HeePee wrote:lost so much real money while error system. Damn ridiculous! !

and you are going to get rainbow in return
<<

HeePee

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Stop purchasing Gold coins!! They are not responsible for your problems. even though caused by system malfunctions. They escape problems and avoid answering questions from you.. what a ridiculous. .

EAT OUR MONEY..
<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:31 am

Dear Haypi

Makes us really laugh at the fact that a poor support is trying to answer us instead of admin. Why do not you live in?
They are using all our money to have fun and dont have the courage to come here and answer us in order to find a meeting point?
Are you kidding us or what?

With all due respect support9 but we want here are the admins!

Do you want to destroy the game? Well, there are succeeding and we will give it all here as long as things do not change. Make no mistake!

Having said that you can see what to do and we will continue indefinitely to create problems in the game if necessary.

That said.
WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM AN ADMIN

BEST REGARDS

MrPelle & HaypiMonsterGamers
<<

dionidz03

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:56 am

I agree with everything that has already been said..... in addition... i purchased a 750 coin pack and a 270 coin pack right before the system went into havoc.... we couldnt play or use our coins.... once the game was up a runnin again all the coins i had purchased had dissappeared but i still kept my vip status....
WHERE DID MY COINS GO!!!!
was also chattin with multiple other players and they also had the same problem.... but not just with gold coins.... but with silver, items and monsters.....
We (most likely as ur income) wont to know what is gonna happen to this misplaced items and coins and monsters.....

Kind regards dionidz03
PreviousNext

Return to Android Version