REVOLUTION OR...

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:13 pm

REVOLUTION OR...

Hello Admin
I'm MrPelle and i'm one of the most active players and a friend of many other active players.
I decided to do as spokesman of all those who know the game and we have thrown time and money hoping for a damn change.

Every day we read in the chat of discontent on the part of many players, largely because you are never active and you deign us only if we need help regarding anything that centers with money.

We are tired! We are tired of your greed and of your corrupt system.

We want a change!

Now in chat reign profanity and invitations to all new players to leave the game to avoid problems when they know the true corrupt system of the game. We agree with anyone who do that!

In all game if any person spend his money get back a items or everythink.
We can spend over 100$ and don't get notthing. Are u kidding us?
Do you spit on us money? Do u think us money born on the tree?
Many of us are worker and spend daily time for get money and if we wanna give you a part of that, we are scared because there are many poxibility to don't get anythink!!

Do u think all of u are rich? Do u think we are happy of your behavior?
WE ARE TIRED!!

Many of us invite the new player to leave this game for play a similar game ( Bulu Monster and co.)

Do you like that? Do u don't think there are many possibility to lose all? (for you i mean)
If we leave you don't get notthing and u stay alone!..

Tooday return the caos. Bug and unplayble i everyhour. Noone help us. Noone know notthing. Why? Noone have any idea of who you are you.
No news, notthing.
Do you know what is HaypiMonster? We think you don't know.

HAYPI MONSTER GET MANY REPORT AT PLAYSTORE AND BAD REPOTATION ON ANDROID FORUM. I THINK YOU ARE HAPPY NO?
ALL OF THAT IS ONLY FOR YOUR FAULT

Waiting for your reply and hoping for a change on your part (included greater protection to us and increased activity in the game on your part)

Best Regards

MrPelle and HaypiGamers
Last edited by MrPelle on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

gogogeta1

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: REVOLUTION OR...

Agreed. This game could be great but certain issues pertaining to bugs and admin apathy towards advancement hold this game back.
<<

MrSkeleton

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:28 pm

YOU EITHER GIVE US 100 GOLD COINS EACH 150 BOSS ESSENCE... 5 PREMIUM RUNES AND 10 EPIC.. 50 LIFE ESSENCE 200 WISDOM ESSENCE 500000 SILVER COIN OR WE TELL EVERY NEW PLAYER TO JOIN OTHER GAMER AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING AGAIN.... GOT IT ?
<<

MrPelle

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:42 pm

MrSkeleton wrote:YOU EITHER GIVE US 100 GOLD COINS EACH 150 BOSS ESSENCE... 5 PREMIUM RUNES AND 10 EPIC.. 50 LIFE ESSENCE 200 WISDOM ESSENCE 500000 SILVER COIN OR WE TELL EVERY NEW PLAYER TO JOIN OTHER GAMER AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING AGAIN.... GOT IT ?

Your idea is very nice. THIS GAME IS only where u cant get free coins. NO SPONSOR. NO TRAILER FOR COINS. NOTTHING
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Be grateful, when this game came out, up until around V1.4, Gold Coins weren't even available through Tasks and Daily Rewards.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

pino1974

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Sono d'accordo con pelle il gioco va curato di più i soldi li guadagnamo lavorando va bene farsi i soldi ma non abusare come voi!!! Il gioco potrebbe essere bello ma va rivisitato sia nel nelle eggs si trova leggendari troppo raramente e troppi problemi di server sistematelo io non vi do più un euro non vale la pena!!!!
<<

ravienne12

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 am

Hmmm i hope the admins of the game will give good compensation in this issue.. im not one of the money spenders in this game (i will if i can) but i understand how yoou feel pelle.. ciz i was a maller before (as we call it) but in another game.. im sure they are working on it at the moment now. Lets give them some time. Lets say a day or two.. if they wont look at this matter seriously .. make me one of those complainants..
<<

culyduongpho

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:32 am

I need admin and support fix game, all people in sv: 3101 can't play. Sorry if game don't fix game will lose all players.
<<

culyduongpho

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:37 am

Blap blap fut fut bomb bomb tac tac tac admin and support.............=_=
<<

redz_minion

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:47 am

...go pelle...^^

...its quite unfair guys when i played the ios version its so fast that there is no lagging happening...i think they are not paying attention to the needs of android users...
Next

Return to Android Version