FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ithaqua in eggs

<<

decipher

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 am

Ithaqua in eggs

Haypi really f. uk u guys,

First u let us wait for months until releasing ithaqua. Ofc no problem everybody starts to farm meniss and tokens chest blablabla etc. Some players farmed over 500 tokens chests just for ithaq. But then u golddigging côcksucking côckroaches decided to put Ithaqua in eggs wtf is wrong with you guys. U made lots of people angry. Well goodluck to y'all haypi.pay2win

Sincerely ur friend decipher #middlefinger# f. Uck you
<<

Zeimini

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

Re: Ithaqua in eggs

I agree dont you make enough money from people buying vip 10 and everything is overpriced love sakes.
<<

Hamadoo

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:31 am

I agree also we've wasted countless energy and time for legends and they always end up in eggs I'm upset for a vip10 this is not ok better fix this shît no way your gonna add ithaqua to eggs better fix it cause I'm upset I have to buy more coins to crack this legend :lol: :|
<<

TheKid01

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am

Bravo Haypi!!! Let's milk all the $$$ out of us 1st then give them out for free later. While you are at it, how about fixing Bodyform so I can own all these Ghost/Psychic mobs with my Angelo. But of course you won't cause that's going to make the paying players unhappy. What a bunch of BS. With each new update/release, you all are killing the veteran players. So much for them helping you in the beginning. Let's just focus on making $$$ of the newcomers. Glad I stay non-vip to the end. Lol

P.S. Let's face it. We know Haypi doesn't care. Lmao
<<

Prorock_995

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:20 pm

I don't understand, why all of you angry about...
1. In the end Ithaqua will be available in the future via alchemy (tokens).
2. Players who want to get ahead of others can buy it through an lucky eggs now.

Because of these players, the game continues to develop, adding new levels and monsters. Veterans will be able to enjoy their achievements for a long time.

Year played in "Haypi Monster", and when I got some result - the game died. Wasted time ...

Not that you're crying ... It would be better asked about Minotaur (fragments are still not available anywhere else).
<<

decipher

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 pm

U still can fuse the frags, And u have uni frags..mino is al long time already available.
So dont suck haypi d.ick cause we all know, they dont give sh.it about the game or the players. They only think about $$$$$$ dont say im wrong. I play this game since 1 month after releasing The lost tower. But hey if u think that pay2win will help the game then go start spending. But stop sucking haypi d.ick. They made the game only more expensive and not better.
<<

dunghoang

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:26 am

I never think that the game become more and more boring. The game currently is not for fun because it has been harder. It also requires more time and money. I spent money to become vip 4 due to coin reward but Haypi takes it away. Honestly, I feel so disappointed. Haypi did not respect players and lied to us.

P/s: Don't spend money on Haypi for any reasons because it gonna change those reasons!

Return to Activities