FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!

<<

duyga5

Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:27 am

Re: Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!t

Alliance should be a new activity and the present is coin , money , legendary scroll , epic scroll . And the requests of alliance should be easy
Id: duyga5
<<

Isaaclegend

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:41 am

Re: Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!

I think the Alliance system should allow a region and sever to able to connect and play with。 so that we can meet up with friend from other sever and region , and not be just playing by ourself。 because alot of people didnt know that when you start the game you would be put into a specific sever which makes it very boring and unfair to play with actual friends
<<

flamer1000

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 am

Username: flamer1000
Server:151012
Suggestion:
I think a combinatikn of both PvP and exploration should be used. However there should be a separate energy usage for alliance-based events to prevent exploiting of the alliance system. Also there should be a system to nerf higher level players so that the lower level players can also compete. If not, there would be no incentive for the lower level players to participate at all. Prizer should also be attractive but it should be given to participants and not just winners. This would prevent the increase in the divide between the top fee alliances and bottom few.
<<

xrealm

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:43 am

Username: xrealm
Server: 51163
Suggestion:
Sharing or exchange of items between alliance members. So that members with multiple the same items can be share to those members that do not have the item.
<<

ZeusAdonis

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 am

Username: ZeusAdonis
Server: 51159
Suggestion:
Alliance should be an expansion of the guild theme. With this, people can form groups to A. Go on special levels and challenges (that can only be accessed by having an alliance), B. Get to challenge other alliances by PvP and team raids and C. Create a special place where alliance members interact with each other.
<<

clarenze

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:18 am

Alliance should be like pvp and exploration and should provide a lot of great rewards so it would be more exciting for players.
<<

Xequzoraiah

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Username: Xequzoraiah
Server No: 51156
Suggestion:

-I think Alliance should give a advantage to the player who participates to it just like an everyday reward for every person who participates.

-Alliance members can help each other when needed.

-members can donate some of their wealth to increase the level of their party.

-level of the your alliance can give you greater benefits such as giving its members additional buffs to their monsters or a new skills. It also increases their everyday reward for joining the alliance.

-Also have a private alliance messages so that members can interact with each other and to know each other more.

-Alliance must have leader that will manage it and set restrictions to it.
<<

killmory

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Username: killmory
Server No: 51162
Suggestion: with pvp make it so that every honor you get gives your alliance points in a alliance ranking system and at the end of every week or month the alliance with the either top 10 or top 3 get variable awards.

Could also make it so there is an Alliance levelling system that once at certain levels the player could buy alliance only items. And the way the alliance gets points is from a combination of players doing pvp and pve (set weekly or daily tasks set by the developers).

An alliance donation would also work, where the members donate and the alliance leader could then buy items from a list that needs to be unlocked before the members can buy them.

For pve make it so players can enter a raid 4-10 people (more health per player involved), so there is more of a social gameplay whilst on the game and make the rewards more valuable to the players for more people in the raid.

An alliance only chat would also greatly improve the community that would come with having an alliance.

Also a ranking system in the alliance would greatly help keep the maintenance of an alliance (leader, officer, member, recruit), and the leader should be able to set each ranks restrictions, e.g. Ability to recruit, to heighten or lower rankings of others, ability to chat, ability to remove members
<<

mints3252

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 pm

I haven't played for very long but I do like it. But I do want to meet other players. And even team up with some people to get through floors. But I also would like to see a ranking system in the alliance/guilds. Just like an individual player can get a rank it would be fun to have a friendly competition for rank and rewards. It can be just like our ranking system. Even a place to meet and talk with other alliance members would be fun to have.
I would just like to have a place to meet others and play with them.
<<

Raskreia

Post Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Username: Raskreia
Server No.: 51164
Suggestion:

Upon entering the Alliance window, users must choose a team to which they would join.
Example: North Alliance, South Alliance, East Alliance & West Alliance.
It would be free to join any of the said Alliances and that would be permanent so that no user can change to any Alliance with strong members.

Upon joining, users have options to participate to any of the Alliance's event.
Example:
North Alliance Castle Defense
- teams of (certain number of users) have to defend the castle from
angry monsters who are trying to invade your castle.
(difficulty depends on the average level of the participating users)
(successful defense reward certain number of money + sealing cards)
Monster Base Siege
- teams of (certain number of user) will try to invade/destroy monster
bases.
(must have a choice of difficulty)
(rewards depends on the level of difficulty the user chooses)
(the higher the difficulty the greater the reward is)
Tournament
- within the Alliance, a tournament/ranking match must be conducted
to know and acknowledge the best user.
(rewards depends on the rank of the user)
- after knowing the strongest user within the Alliance, a continental
Tournament must be held.
- the winning user and their respective Alliance will then receive
rewards. (except the user who won will receive greater rewards)
Boss Fight
- each Alliances will fight certain Boss Monster in a set time of the day.
Indicated on the Boos Fight button. (count down)
- if the Boss Monster is defeated, participating user will receive
rewards.
- Alliance with the shortest amount of time defeating the boss will
receive additional rewards.

Only in Boss Fight can every user in the Alliance participate.
Must choose only 1 or 2 from the other Alliance Event per day. (depends on how many the event you can provide you can increase or decrease the number in which users can participate. I'm just giving examples to balance the rewarding of the given events. I know you get what I'm saying)
Rewards must be different in every event. So that users will participate in every event on different days to gain different rewards.
And more importantly, must be open to all user regardless if they are VIP0 or 10. Only restriction would be the level of the users. Hope it won't be too high and also not too low

Hope this helps.
PreviousNext

Return to Activities