FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:44 am

Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!

To Our Beloved Monster Trainers,

"Alliance" has been introduced and will be soon available in the future updates of Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower. We would like to know your ideas about this new system. Your suggestions are very important to us. Please share with us now.

Details:
Please give us your precious suggestion to help us make the Alliance system better.

Duration:
From now on until the submission date of our patch that contains the fully-developed Alliance system (We'll notify you of the end time in a separate thread later).

Participants:
All The Lost Tower players

How to Participate:
1. All entries MUST be posted underneath the The Lost Tower's Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]! thread as a REPLY (The Lost Tower forum > Activities sub-forum > Suggestions for Alliance section).
2. We'll evaluate your suggestion entry and then decide the prize.
3. Winners list will be out within 3 working days after the activity ends. And prizes will be sent to Reward Center accordingly.

Prizes:
1. Participation Award (Unlimited Winners): 100000 Money + 10 Normal Seal Cards + 10 Loaded Die
2. Good Suggestion Award (Several Winners): 100000 Money + 10 Normal Seal Cards + 10 Loaded Die + 20 Coins
3. MVS(the most valuable suggestion) Award (One Winner): 100000 Money + 10 Normal Seal Cards + 10 Loaded Die + 120 Coins

PLEASE NOTE
1. Each player SHOULD submit their entry by replying on this thread. Please use the following format to submit an entry (Note: usernames are CASE SENSITIVE):

Username: support201
Server No: 201
Suggestion:

*PLAYERS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE ENTRY FORMAT OR DO NOT SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY UNDERNEATH THE THREAD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

2. Players are allowed to post MORE than one entry. Feel free to edit your entry until the end of the activity. However, the suggestion needs to be original (a simple copy and paste from others' work won't count).
3. With regard to the same and/or similar suggestion(s), Good Suggestion/MVS award will be sent to the first player who posts it according to the time order.
4. New entries posted after the end of this activity will be automatically disqualified.
5. Each player can only win once. If a player has made two entries: One is qualified to the participation award, the other is qualified to the good suggestion award, and we'll deliver Good Suggestion Award to the player and then carry over the Participation Award chance to the other player.
6. It's recommended that Chinese players submit entries on the Chinese Forum and Foreign players submit entries on the Global Forum.

Any questions about the activity please feel free to contact us at mltsupport@haypi.com.
Haypi reserves the right to the final interpretation on this activity. Thank you so much for your support and participation.

Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team

中文用户请移步:
《遗迹之塔》公会系统建议征集
http://www.haypi.com/bbs/forum.php?mod= ... 1#lastpost
(出处: Haypi 官方论坛)
<<

dunghoang

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 am

Re: Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]!

Username: dunghoang
Server No: 201001
Suggestion:
- Concept: Like many online game, Alliance should be a combination of PvP and Exploration. Players could team up with others to explore a new land and kill big boss. It shouldn't be limited only 2 players in team. In my opinion, team should have at least 4 players. By that, the game is more interactive and exciting but it has to be designed to let 4 players see each other and play at the same time.
- Time: Alliance should be free to participate (no coin, no energy, ...) but it only open at the weekend.
- The reward: It should be attractive enough to lure players to participate.
<<

Hamadoo

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:55 am

Alliance should be Pvp and for exploration because it gets pretty hard when your doing exploration on floor 5 making it extremely hard to complete I think alliance will benefit that so that helping others with conjure and good balance when facing off in f5 and f4 Ty

username: Hamadoo

server Number : 201001
Last edited by Hamadoo on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

CaptMagic64

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 am

I think alliances should have what you have in any game. There's should be a hall where you all meet up and have notifications popping up saying what all the recent clan members activities are and requests being for example " hey I need some coins can somebody donate like 5 to me?" And so on and so forth. There's should be wars, pvp, etc.
<<

ShastaTwizt

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:21 am

Alliances should add a way to level up your alliance in some way maybe add another system or maybe with pvp but the higher the level the more rewards your alliance gives and the better they are :D
<<

mystical

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 am

Re: Suggestions for Alliance [Reward Offered]

Username : mystical
Server id : 101001
Suggestion:
Alliance should introduce guilds. The guild concept will make up for most of what was taken from loyal players. With guilds, you will be able to join other players and create a guild and become powerful all together. Each guild will have a rank, separate chat room, and activities to exercise what the guild has to offer. Once a guild reaches a certain rank, the players will be able to have guild wars. In exchange to victories, there will be abundant rewards. Magic cards, coins, money, etc. After players get comfy with the guild option, haypi will further this option and introduce tournaments. Tournaments will be held once a month and they will consist of non stop battering against world bosses and you and your guild must destroy as many bosses in a certain time frame. Now that would be intense stuff. Thank you for hearing out my suggestion.
And for the love of God... Please change back the upgrading of bronze to silver monsters. It's to costly. It's hard to obtain magic eggs to get monsters to use for enhancement. Seal cards are scarce. Please take this thought into consideration.
<<

kookabura08

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 am

Alliance should be Pvp and for exploration because its really hard when your doing exploration on floor 5. its extremely hard to complete I think alliance will benefit that so that helping others with conjure and good balance when facing off in f5. Thank you.
<<

CrazyBoss

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

Username:CrazyBoss
Server No: 151001
Suggestion:
I think Alliance should be added for pvp and exploration because when you reach to floor 4 and you want to get to floor 5 its hard to reach top 100 in pvp and alot of players get stuck in floor 4. And for exploration, after you reach a specific level and all your strong monsters dies you cannot play with weak monsters because you know you will lose so i suggest alliance here so you can tag with different players and their will be higher rate of success.
<<

jacobhank3_274

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Username: jacobhank3
Server: 151006

I think Alliance should be used in exploration because as you keep moving along, your monsters are going down by the 2's, but with alliance only one would go down. Also in alliance I think you should be able to send gifts like silver, seal cards, or loaded dice.
Last edited by jacobhank3_274 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

CJG777

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Username: CJG777
Server No: 151004
Suggestion:

Alliance should be used for PVP definitely, this would allow us to test our monsters strength on various platforms and work on our exp.
maybe have the option to include a wager of any resource, gold coins, silver coins, enhancers etc, this would be instead of trading items as others have suggested, mainly to add a little extra effort involved and to slow down any possible farming on one account.

Please do what you can to ensure that alliances are not full of multi accounts belonging to one user.

I also agree that exploration with other users would be helpful so a good suggestion to include that in the alliance building.

A private alliance chat would be fantastic too.

And a larger team mode with one monster per player allowed to battle against another alliance of a max set of players from within alliance.
For example an alliance has a max of 50 members. Only x% of that alliance can be chosen OR choose to take part in a battle vs another alliance matching there own size. Each player is matched to another to fight one round each. The rounds have a time limit of say 24hours to complete, if one player doesnt log in to take there turn the match is forfeited to the opponent.
Whoever wins the most battles in the tournament brings home prizes for the entire alliance.
Of course with having levels of player these would need to be matched in some way to the opponent.

I decided to post all suggestions in one post to save cluttering the forum up. Hopefully idea is taken seriously and i may get a wee prize ;)

Thanks guys!
Next

Return to Activities