FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

solarSpring

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:28 am

So I deleted my old avatar pic and is planning to add a new one. I can't figure out how so Im gonna ask here. I know you're supposed to contact the admins but they aren't active for a long time no. It doesn't let me choose a pic from my phone. The local gallery appears as empty. I tried URLs and every link I put in gets the result "invalid url" can someone help me plz? Thanks in advance.
let the stars guide you. Join our league -OrioN-
The Bright Side Of The Moon/The Dark Side Of The Sun
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Avatar pic.

solarSpring wrote:So I deleted my old avatar pic and is planning to add a new one. I can't figure out how so Im gonna ask here. I know you're supposed to contact the admins but they aren't active for a long time no. It doesn't let me choose a pic from my phone. The local gallery appears as empty. I tried URLs and every link I put in gets the result "invalid url" can someone help me plz? Thanks in advance.

I don't think some pictures are available to use. For example, some Lambush pictures I tried to upload don't work. I don't know why the pictures don't work, but most of the pictures do work.
<<

solarSpring

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Re: Avatar pic.

Fixed it. Apparently the avatar pic only supports imageshack so i need to upload pic to that website for it to be able to be linked as avatar pic.
let the stars guide you. Join our league -OrioN-
The Bright Side Of The Moon/The Dark Side Of The Sun

Return to Off-Topic