Attention Anime fans

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 am

Attention Anime fans

To all my fellow TLT players,

Are there any fans of Japanese Manga or animation? If so, reply with the name of your favorite ones or any that you'd recommend.

I read/watch a few myself: ONE PIECE, TORIKO, Naruto Shippudden, and Fairy Tail. Ones I recommend that aren't well-known: Baki the grappler and Elfen Lied

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Attention Anime fans

Not really a big fan of anime, but I watched Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titans which I really recommend it and currently watching Naruto mangas only.
<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 am

Stavey wrote:Not really a big fan of anime, but I watched Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titans which I really recommend it and currently watching Naruto mangas only.

+1@Stavey

Shingeki no kyojin is a really good one. Unfortunately, it looks like they stopped producing the animation cuz it stops at episode 25 while the manga has continued on and the story gets even more bizarre and intriguing. Definitely one of the most original and interesting mangas out there.

Naruto is one of my favs too. I prefer the manga more than the show tho cuz the animation has way too many "filler" episodes and they sometimes even change the story line. Also, the gap between the manga and the show is ridiculous.

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 pm

TORIKO wrote:
Stavey wrote:Not really a big fan of anime, but I watched Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titans which I really recommend it and currently watching Naruto mangas only.

+1@Stavey

Shingeki no kyojin is a really good one. Unfortunately, it looks like they stopped producing the animation cuz it stops at episode 25 while the manga has continued on and the story gets even more bizarre and intriguing. Definitely one of the most original and interesting mangas out there.

Naruto is one of my favs too. I prefer the manga more than the show tho cuz the animation has way too many "filler" episodes and they sometimes even change the story line. Also, the gap between the manga and the show is ridiculous.

I think Shingeki on kyojin will continue in 2015 and they already started producing the episodes earlier in August 2014, and yep that's exactly why I stopped watching Naruto episodes, really boring and too much fillers as you said.
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Doraemon! Dad calls it doritos :|
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:35 pm

This is a interesting topic.

I watch:
Naruto (Fillers :(...) Fairytail and maybe SAO, SAO kinda started failing after they left Aincrad, waiting for S3

Shingeki no kyojin is probably going to get released in 2016, that anime is really good. For now I am going to try read the manga, since life is so busy now I dont really have time to sit down and read the whole manga. Meehhhhhh..

I watched a few others, Akame ga kill, and now currently following Akatsuki no Yona. Naruto is now a meh since fillers are a waste of time, they shouldn't just cliffhang the series. Still waiting for the anime version of Gai Vs Madara.

Pretty boring now I pretty much got little anime to watch, any other recommendation?, I usually go for Romance and Action genre.
Not one piece or bleach, no way I am going to go through 800+ episodes lol.

Cheers.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 am

Recently finished Death Note,pretty interesting with only 37 episodes. :D
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:31 am

Fairy Tail, used to like Bakugan (Now I don't) and a bit of Pokémon. :D
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Bakugan is ridiculous. Ever watch bay blade? Bay Blade: Let it rip! (fart)
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Yeah Bakugan is ridiculous and Bay Blade! I never like it xD All these kids at my old school loved Bay Blade. I'm like "Bay Blade sux m8s" :lol:
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY
Next

Return to Off-Topic