FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Woah

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

claired

Citizen

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

Woah

I just saw the picture for TORIKO on one of his posts and WHO IN THE WORLD HAS MUSCLES THAT FRIKKING HUGE?! Just sayin. My friend would drool on his feet. She's so weird. Big muscles do not automatically mean planet mercury hot. Probably, mmmm, Venus? Anyways, TICKLE ME!! I GIGGLE AND WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. EVER. Now be a lord of random and come on into the tub with your giant pickles and everything. I don't bite but my history teacher will! Oh yeah! Now you might want to have heatproof for your special skill! My uncle is hot and spicy!
<<

merk1r

Beginner

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:23 am

Re: Woah

claired wrote:I just saw the picture for TORIKO on one of his posts and WHO IN THE WORLD HAS MUSCLES THAT FRIKKING HUGE?! Just sayin. My friend would drool on his feet. She's so weird. Big muscles do not automatically mean planet mercury hot. Probably, mmmm, Venus? Anyways, TICKLE ME!! I GIGGLE AND WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. EVER. Now be a lord of random and come on into the tub with your giant pickles and everything. I don't bite but my history teacher will! Oh yeah! Now you might want to have heatproof for your special skill! My uncle is hot and spicy!

What the f**k did i just read
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:33 pm

merk1r wrote:
claired wrote:I just saw the picture for TORIKO on one of his posts and WHO IN THE WORLD HAS MUSCLES THAT FRIKKING HUGE?! Just sayin. My friend would drool on his feet. She's so weird. Big muscles do not automatically mean planet mercury hot. Probably, mmmm, Venus? Anyways, TICKLE ME!! I GIGGLE AND WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. EVER. Now be a lord of random and come on into the tub with your giant pickles and everything. I don't bite but my history teacher will! Oh yeah! Now you might want to have heatproof for your special skill! My uncle is hot and spicy!

What the f**k did i just read

...What the hell is this...?

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Wizardy

Baron

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Wats this about :/
Pal code:9B9C
game:Haypi Monster The Lost Tower For Venide
Pal Code:2JYG1
game:Haypi Monster
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 am

Imao what the fk is this
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:09 am

Okay this is just my weirdo personality. I'm Claire's sister and she's probably gone... Permanantly. So that's my intro post.
<<

merk1r

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:36 am

claired wrote:Okay this is just my weirdo personality. I'm Claire's sister and she's probably gone... Permanantly. So that's my intro post.

If you're referring to his Signature picture then it's not actually him it's a cartoon character...
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:12 pm

merk1r wrote:
claired wrote:Okay this is just my weirdo personality. I'm Claire's sister and she's probably gone... Permanantly. So that's my intro post.

If you're referring to his Signature picture then it's not actually him it's a cartoon character...

Kids.
<<

merk1r

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 am

NeoScary wrote:
merk1r wrote:

Kids.

You referring to me or Claired?
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Well what do you think...? XD
Next

Return to Off-Topic