FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RIFT QUEST BUG

<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

RIFT QUEST BUG

To Support,

Me and my league just tried to finish off Rift 22. We had 20 minutes left and for over 15 minutes it said someone was questing even though the person who eventually finished the battle had been offline for the whole duration which clearly means they'd disconnected and weren't playing but it took the game 15 minutes to kick them out of their session and therefore ending the battle.

This is outrageous as its cost us the Rift. Usually if I disconnect I immediately get kicked from the game in team modes etc so why did it take so long??

I want some answers don't give me some generic BS reply or what you usually do of just not replying.

Kindest regards,
Purple kush
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:14 am

Re: RIFT QUEST BUG

Hi purplekush,

Thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform you that the combat mechanism of Rift is different from that of the team mode.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and if you have any suggestions please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:46 pm

My suggestion would be that after a maximum of 5 minutes of being disconnected from the server during a rift battle you get kicked from the current session ending the battle immediately. Therefore other league players don't have to wait for the session to time out naturally which at the minute takes 15-20 minutes. In the current game mode players could in theory jeopardise their own leagues performance by entering a rift then losing connection on purpose.. All league players have to wait until that player regains connection or times out (which like I said is currently about 15-20 mins).

OR you could implement an override feature in which the league captain can kick his members out of the rift battle manually - which would be very useful in the situation I described in my original post.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:55 am

Hi purplekush,

Thank you for your suggestions. We'll forward them to the team for further discussion and consideration.

Thanks again for your understanding and unwavering support.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report