FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thorny-forest 10 expert IMPOSSIBLE

<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Thorny-forest 10 expert IMPOSSIBLE

Haypi,

I'd just like to inform you that as far as in concerned (and other players I've spoken too) that Thorny Forest 10 Expert Mode is impossible to complete, since the big update which changed many aspects of the game, including the requirements and difficulty of expert mode levels. You then in a future update stated you made the difficulty easier on some expert levels. I personally don't see evidence of this.

For those who don't know, the requirement is:

Water monsters only, weather cannot be changed, permanent sandstorm

My team I use is:

Gold Whalorn, Silver Splashy, Bronze Cranie, Bronze Pinster

All monsters are max bet (pretty much) with full advanced skills sets.

I know you will argue that my team could be improved for this level, which I agree with but I struggle to beat even 1/4 monsters that I'm faced with. In a typical round I'll come across Gold Behemoths, Gold Plantos + Gold Hippogens, all with potions and ridiculously high HP (600-700) and stats.

I'm writing this because I see no feasible team of 4 water monsters to beat this level under the restrictions. If you disagree could you recommend one? I'm being serious I've been stuck on this level for at least 5 months.

Purplekush
<<

Sadist

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:14 am

Re: Thorny-forest 10 expert IMPOSSIBLE

Yes i agree with him

Maps are very hard now, am also stuck at thorny forest 3 expert, please fix it so we can continue playing maps

Regards
<<

iNokee

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Re: Thorny-forest 10 expert IMPOSSIBLE

purplekush wrote:Haypi,

I'd just like to inform you that as far as in concerned (and other players I've spoken too) that Thorny Forest 10 Expert Mode is impossible to complete, since the big update which changed many aspects of the game, including the requirements and difficulty of expert mode levels. You then in a future update stated you made the difficulty easier on some expert levels. I personally don't see evidence of this.

For those who don't know, the requirement is:

Water monsters only, weather cannot be changed, permanent sandstorm

My team I use is:

Gold Whalorn, Silver Splashy, Bronze Cranie, Bronze Pinster

All monsters are max bet (pretty much) with full advanced skills sets.

I know you will argue that my team could be improved for this level, which I agree with but I struggle to beat even 1/4 monsters that I'm faced with. In a typical round I'll come across Gold Behemoths, Gold Plantos + Gold Hippogens, all with potions and ridiculously high HP (600-700) and stats.

I'm writing this because I see no feasible team of 4 water monsters to beat this level under the restrictions. If you disagree could you recommend one? I'm being serious I've been stuck on this level for at least 5 months.

Purplekush

Have you equipped any items? I was able to eventually beat it with Silver Pewg, Bronze Cygness, regular Hydra, and some other random mob (worse than your team!). Thorny-forest 11 expert is just as bad though.. :/

Return to Bug Report