FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lost Legendary, Epics, Honor, money, rune gem

<<

Randyg

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Lost Legendary, Epics, Honor, money, rune gem

Hello,
i am User RandyG on server 201001, VIP 8.

I have played the game last night and every thing was fine. this morning Dec 19 when I log in. Noticed that my bag was full, I had lost all the Splashy(6), Leshy(4) and Crystal(1) That I Had. i lost one of my Artica that was enhance to B+, I lost 4 Lycaon and Trunky I got form synthesis last night, I lost 30+ Ultimate rune Gem, lost 10 Milliom Silver, 100K Honor.

I know that the recovery option is no longer in place. However, those monsters were locked and how come i lost gem, honour and money. And I probably lost other stuff that I haven't yet notice.

Please help as it took me months and lots of playing time to get. :cry:

Thank you
Randolph
<<

Randyg

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Re: Lost Legendary, Epics, Honor, money, rune gem

Hello again,

so, on top of losing all that. I lost more than 700 Gold I am left with 2. and Silver dropped down to 4million. i keep losing stuff every day.

need answers please help.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Are you sure no one else has access to your account?
It sounds like someone else is using your account to make purchases.

If you have an easy to guess password, I highly suggest you change it ASAP, and never tell your password to anyone.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Randyg

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:11 am

no one has access to my account. How do you spend 10 million silver in 8 hours ? and it's my account what would someone gain for my getting rid of my splashy, fleshy and cristal. I would see in increase somewhere. + the reward center says I have 3 elite friend however I don't see any new pals. I mean I have 2golds only left now its not like you can use my account to send gold to a friends.

HEELLLPPPP
<<

Randyg

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:44 am

ok, so no support on this issue ? how am I suppose to continue playing the game when no one helps with this ? I purchase almost every month and lost it all. I have no reason to continue unless this is what you are doing to players. where's the loyalty ... ?

Return to Bug Report