FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This is a JOKE support, please read

<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm

This is a JOKE support, please read

Dear support,
I hope you listen to my words carefully.
I am hugely frustrated and feel deceived after you relinquished all of our activities without any consultation with the players, especially the high VIPs who are responsible for driving capital back into the game time and time again. We all spent money on a game which essentially no longer exists.. I'm not surprised people are demanding refunds. Mark my words I will demand a refund and pursue it with all the tools at my disposal, UNLESS you immediately reinvigorate The Lost Tower to what it once was. Bring back all the activities, revert world boss to original rules, this was the main appeal for staying on the game.. How do you not realise this? Finally, you asked us, the Haypi players, what our suggestions were for future updates .. When were the responses on this page acknowledged? The changes implemented in this 'new' demo version, have essentially resulted in overall enjoyment and playability of the game vanishing, and my frustration grows every day waiting for things to improve. Its been nearly a week and 1.9 is still not approved? Its just not good enough. I only hope you listen this time.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:00 am

Re: This is a JOKE support, please read

Hi there,
Almost all of the former VIP benefits are not as effective as before under the new 1.8.6 version circumstance. So we decided to introduce other benefits for the VIPs. Still working on it.

In the 1.9 version, Fortune Race and World Boss are available. And in the subsequent updates, we'll enrich the game gradually. Also the Alliance will be online soon!

We've been collecting feedback from all the players for timely improvements. The common will that we have is to make The Lost Tower more appealing. Thanks for your support and understanding as always :)

Best
Jane
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report