FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wanted monster bullsh1t

<<

decipher

Post Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 am

Wanted monster bullsh1t

This is just ridiculous,

Yesterday was the wanted monster event, where brawny igni and chunky could appear.
Ok fine, good finaly something new!!

But please tell me? How is it possible that I diced over 200 times and no brawny appeard but only patta (not even pattairy). This is ridiculous!!!

I feel that you scammed me! )( dont tell me yeah we tested it and it works)
Bullshít i tested over 200times and nothing came out! Give me back my dices atleast
<<

decipher

Post Sat May 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: Wanted monster bullsh1t

ofc support, just ignore the problem!! give more attention to haypi kingdom :roll: we are not important anymore :evil: :!:
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 11, 2015 1:44 am

Hi decipher,

Thanks for reaching out to us. First of all, sorry for the late reply. The post might have been pushed down by other topics so we hadn't notice it in time. We are sorry to know what you've experienced. However, there was no bug found with the May 6th Wanted Monsters activity, it had been tested internally and on the activity day, we also double confirmed it with normal game accounts. It's odds-dependent to encounter the wanted monsters during your cave challenges.

We are sorry about what you've experienced and we sincerely wish you better luck from now on.

Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

dunghoang

Beginner

Post Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 am

The answer is always "no bug" or "we checked it and it worked"! Many players tried many times and they failed. I just want to know how Haypi checked??? You make the rate of seeing Brawny, Ignightmare and Chunky 100% and check it?! In the Wanted Monster, Haypi even didn't mention that the rate of seeing them is extremely low. Honestly, no one sees them.

Please respect players!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:38 am

Hi dunghoang,

The better the reward, the rarer the rate. We fully understand how you feel if you've had the similar experience as decipher's. And we are sorry about what you've experienced as well.

However, as we tested the May 6th Wanted Monsters activity from both internal and external accounts, the odds was confirmed to be working normally. It's odds-dependent to encounter the wanted monsters during your cave challenges.

We sincerely wish you better luck from now on.

Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report