FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Auto attack

<<

Raph_81

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Auto attack

Many times, monsters are auto attacking without auto attack mode activate.
I lost many explo fight and seal because of this bug.

Please fix it fast it' very boring ...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 am

Re: Auto attack

Hi there,

We haven't recreated the situation yet. If the network connection is not very good, the combat might experience latency. Would you mind giving us more details? Is there a specific time period of the issue?

Thanks for your support and we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 am

I'm actually getting sick of the same responses from the support team regarding issues such as the auto-move glitch. You guys know the problem exists, it's been reported about a billion times by so many different players and its existed since I started playing the game (over 18 months ago at least).

Ive lost count of the amount of times I've suffered because of this glitch , whether that be a monster I'm trying to seal being killed off, or not being able to switch out a monster in exploration, potentially ruining the rest of my whole attempt for that day!

I know your response will be automated and will show very little acknowledgement that you've actually fully understood the situation. But please I urge you to look into a different way of dealing with this tedious glitch, I know that you will defend yourselves and say that it's a network issue, but maybe that requires a new way of the battle timer operating.. there should be SOME way of preventing this auto glitch from occurring. Why do we even need a timer in exploration and in floor 1,2 and 3 levels? Surely a timer is really only necessary in PVP, and I believe if this was the case the auto-move glitch would occur far less as there would be no lag in the amount of time actually left to make a move and the amount of time being displayed that is remaining.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Well I don't know about this, I never encountered such a problem.
<<

mrmuscle

Beginner

Post Sat May 16, 2015 11:57 am

I did experience it many time. I think part of it is that i am using iphone4 and the latest ios that it can support. But all in all, it sometimes does auto attack and sometimes the count down for attacking is incredibly fast like from 14 to 1 in just a second. Connection wise is good on my side.
<<

Prorock

Beginner

Post Sun May 17, 2015 11:49 am

i have the same bug ( it happen regularly time to time
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 am

Hi there,

Please make sure that your network connection is smooth and good when it occurred.

We haven't recreated it yet. Specified details would be helpful for us to identify and recreate the situation.

Thanks for your support and we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Sat May 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Okay, that for sure is an automated message. Two in the same post? Really?

Return to Bug Report