FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login Issue; it exists, you know

<<

willhess17

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Login Issue; it exists, you know

Hey there, remember the people who play your game? The obvious answer would be yes, but as the login issue persists for multiple weeks and soon a month, it seems you have lost touch with all reality when it comes to repairing this broken game instead of just adding more things into the game instead of fixing the very prominent problem that already exists. This login problem is an issue Haypi, I can't get on any account other than my main and it usually requires at least a couple tries, and sometimes I even have to turn my phone off to get on the game. You would think that after all these people complain you would do something, or at least address that the problem exists in the first place. However, proving your absolute incompetence, you have done nothing to resolve anything as usual, and as a result most of the people who play this game are pissed off. I guess nothing has changed though because Haypi has always had a way of pissing people off. Or rather, maybe we're not pissed off, we're pissed on, by your "team" and your continued arrogance and inability to resolve simple issues. I'm sure this post will you go right by your heads like everything else.. so fix the game you already have instead of trying to milk every last dime off players.

Thanks,
and when I say thanks, I actually mean go love yourselves,
willhess17

P.S - anything that doesn't look angry was probably edited by Haypi, this was the ultimate solution
Last edited by willhess17 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Re: Login Issue; it exists, you know

Hi willhess17,

I completely understand your frustration, but please try to keep the Forum appropriate.
I've edited the unacceptable words out, rather than deleting the topic itself.

Kind regards, and best of luck,

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

willhess17

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:54 pm

It's a good thing you guys have time to edit the naughty words out of forum so no one can see that bad things people say about the game. This is almost as good as addressing/fixing the problem
<<

willhess17

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:55 pm

You might be the boss on the forums but I never see you in the game grinding like the rest of us
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 pm

That is because I don't play The Lost Tower :?.
However, I can ensure you I am a very active Haypi Monster player from the beginning of the game.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

willhess17

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 pm

I am sorry but if you play TLT then you don't know crappy it is, I can only apologize that you have to sift through and write more positive things in place of the many bad things people say about the game on forum
<<

ZjFaN3

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Will has a point...I emailed MLT thrice and they gave me a copy/paste exact reply!When asked again Vikings got piss off and send me an attached photo that she can enter my account...Of course u guys can login...isnt that obvious??The players are having a tough time logging in and haypi is just brushing us off as if its just a small issue...Yes,they are incompetent and lazy bunch who just want to suck our $$$ dry and not giving us the necessary attention-to-fix-the-goddamn-game bug issue...Well as always its not their first time ignoring...Feel free to keep the dough rolling
<<

ZjFaN3

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:44 pm

The 'team' have more important things to do such as implementing new purchase bundles chinese new year or whatever it is...I dont see an update or fix anytime soon...So my account will just lay rotten there...No team modes,no taming and im going to expect a crappy compensation from a incompetent 'team'
<<

willhess18

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 am

Thanks god someone else is feeling what I am
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:09 pm

I feel the same way as you guys do, I tried to get supports attention multiple times on the forums by making posts about the login issue and other issues as well, and eventually got a very generic response saying "We will fix the issue in future update(s)."

Very frustrating, and the fact that support have shown no attempt to resolve the on-going problem, makes matters even worse.
Next

Return to Bug Report