FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Something sapping my monster's health in Team Mode!

<<

claired

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Something sapping my monster's health in Team Mode!

Ugh every time I fight a battle in Team Mode silver mine the game pauses for a moment, then starts again. But for some reason my monster's and partner's monster's health is almost completely drained! The opponents' is slightly decreased, probably by 5-10% of max health. This results in a huge usage of resurrection cards! I used 6! Fix the bug please.
Ps. Only happened in v1.6. I have iPod Touch.
<<

Desertanu_521

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:56 am

Re: Something sapping my monster's health in Team Mode!

It sounds like what is happening is that in the moment the game pauses you run out of time for your turn and it attacks for you.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:32 am

Good ole LAGG i say, it happens alot lately. even in other modes, like normal maps etc.

I personally think the lag and crashes are caused by World chat, The chat is on a different server, and when it tries to "mesh" with the game and all the animations, it's just too much for these devices to handle after it builds up some.

For me it seems that after I chat a min and play a few mins, then chat again, I crash, Or lagg like you are.

I usually resart my app before tm, and I do not chat during the Tm. That seems to help my situation anyway.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Ok thank you for your information. Bullhead I'll try what you said next time. I was chatting so that probably messed it up.

Return to Bug Report