FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I bought coins...

<<

xSlayin

Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

I bought coins...

I bought coins, but I didn't get them!!! I'm on iOS 8 and the latest version of the game, I am not jail broken, what do I do?! Also I'm on iPhone 6
<<

LoKie_annon

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: I bought coins...

Something weird is going on here ! Support check it out ...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:33 am

xSlayin wrote:I bought coins, but I didn't get them!!! I'm on iOS 8 and the latest version of the game, I am not jail broken, what do I do?! Also I'm on iPhone 6

Hi xSlayin,

Please restart the game and check again.

If the coins are still failed to be delivered, could you please send your confirmation letter with your username and server no. to mltsupport@haypi.com? We'll check for you and get back to you with suggestions as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please note that confirmation letter is necessary for us to verify the purchase, please DO include it in your inquiry. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

xSlayin

Post Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:59 pm

support9 wrote:
xSlayin wrote:I bought coins, but I didn't get them!!! I'm on iOS 8 and the latest version of the game, I am not jail broken, what do I do?! Also I'm on iPhone 6

Hi xSlayin,

If the coins are still failed to be delivered, could you please send your confirmation letter with your username and server no. to mltsupport@haypi.com? We'll check for you and get back to you with suggestions as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please note that confirmation letter is necessary for us to verify the purchase, please DO include it in your inquiry. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

I restarted the game like 3 times BUT, I finally got them, i just had to wait like 9 hours sorry.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 am

xSlayin wrote:
support9 wrote:

Hi xSlayin,

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

I restarted the game like 3 times BUT, I finally got them, i just had to wait like 9 hours sorry.

Hi there,

The issue might have been caused by the latency resulted from a rarely-seen communication error during your purchase operation. Anyway, it's good to hear that the issue got solved.

Hope you continue to enjoy the gameplay. If you have further questions about our game please feel free to contact us at: mltsupport@haypi.com.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report