Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 am

Boarbarian cannot learn lajatsu

Fix or refund me essence
<<

Jeffirox

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 am

Re: Boarbarian cannot learn lajatsu

Boarbarian can't learn any new moves aside the 4 element moves it has. This is common knowledge and is assumed that everyone knows lol.

Lesson learnt: Check out forums or wiki before playing the game.
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Jeff, I get what you are trying to say as that was true in the old HM. However, other moves can be learned by Boarbarian in The Lost Tower, I've done it. Try Blade of Mercy for instance, and other moves. And please don't be so rude, that's not cool.

Shadewolf
2H1R

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Jeffirox

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:18 am

I have Blade of Mercy in my bag and when I press "Skill Book" for Boarbarian it says it can't learn any skill. Tried for some advance skill book and weather books too.
<<

Jeffirox

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:27 am

And to clarify, I'm not rude lol. What I said is the truth, learn before you do, that's always the theory. If you refuse to learn first then blame yourself for making mistakes. Basically he's saying that (Giving an example of the old HM) "I bought a Draconius with 1k gold coins. Why doesn't it burn Scythe? OMG I didn't know fire is weak against earth. Hey Support give me back my 1k gold coins". Man, you can't blame others for your own fault in the first place. Not mentioning that Haypi will be broke if everyone does that.

No offense, just saying.
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

You have a fair point Jeff. No offense taken, but that is really weird that yours isn't learning anything... mine is.

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Progression

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Actually, in Haypi Monster, Boar could learn Punishment^^ cuz I taught him, but he could then not learn poison petals again.

In the Lost Tower, at least they actually give indications of who could learn a skill when you buy a skill book, but I'd actually very much support a list of all possible skills a monster can learn, lets say its vip 1 privilege.

Return to Bug Report