FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Top 5 Things That Should Be Added!

<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 am

Top 5 Things That Should Be Added!

Hello, Sugar here!

I wanted to name 5 things I really want to see in The Lost Tower, and I hope these happen. :)

5. Make Bolt, Phoenix, and any other unobtainable monster obtainable. For collection, I'd love to see every monster possible to get in the game.

4. Bring back some of the activities. I really miss Saga Trials and everyday World Boss. I don't know about Saga Trials, but many players want everyday World Boss back. It's fun to raid bosses with other players to see who does the most damage.

3. Better VIP rewards. I'm not big about the VIP features being nerfed, but I've heard many complaints about it. All it is now is a couple monsters to obtain, chat cooldown, and unlocking things early. There used to be a lot more to it!

2. League improvements. I really want to see some fixes to league. The main thing is a better way to see who does rift and who doesn't. It could really help a lot of leagues, especially mine. Also, I want to add more characters to my slogan, and I want it possible to add spaces. It would make it a lot easier for members to understand what I'm trying to say. :lol: As a captain, I'd love to see these improvements.

1. Remove the Gryphion task. I've seen plenty of complaints about this, especially that some pros couldn't get the monster since we've already beat the level. It's very crazy and unfair, and I think it needs a ban. :?

In conclusion, these are some ideas I'd love to see in the game. I don't just want to see my ideas. I want to hear what some of YOUR ideas are! :shock:

Hope support adds these and others' ideas too! -SugarStorm43 :roll:
<<

altindag1988

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Top 5 Things That Should Be Added!

SugarStorm43 wrote:Hello, Sugar here!

I wanted to name 5 things I really want to see in The Lost Tower, and I hope these happen. :)

5. Make Bolt, Phoenix, and any other unobtainable monster obtainable. For collection, I'd love to see every monster possible to get in the game.

4. Bring back some of the activities. I really miss Saga Trials and everyday World Boss. I don't know about Saga Trials, but many players want everyday World Boss back. It's fun to raid bosses with other players to see who does the most damage.

3. Better VIP rewards. I'm not big about the VIP features being nerfed, but I've heard many complaints about it. All it is now is a couple monsters to obtain, chat cooldown, and unlocking things early. There used to be a lot more to it!

2. League improvements. I really want to see some fixes to league. The main thing is a better way to see who does rift and who doesn't. It could really help a lot of leagues, especially mine. Also, I want to add more characters to my slogan, and I want it possible to add spaces. It would make it a lot easier for members to understand what I'm trying to say. :lol: As a captain, I'd love to see these improvements.

1. Remove the Gryphion task. I've seen plenty of complaints about this, especially that some pros couldn't get the monster since we've already beat the level. It's very crazy and unfair, and I think it needs a ban. :?

In conclusion, these are some ideas I'd love to see in the game. I don't just want to see my ideas. I want to hear what some of YOUR ideas are! :shock:

And also a PVP score back :!:
PVP score is good than weekly prestige, this find I
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:00 pm

altindag1988 wrote:
SugarStorm43 wrote:Hello, Sugar here!

And also a PVP score back :!:
PVP score is good than weekly prestige, this find I

Nice idea. :P
<<

TheTrump

Beginner

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:22 am

Hmm..good points..
But the thing is, I think VIP is perfect the way it is
People spend money to support the game, and they get good stuff out of it
Yes, I've seen people getting ridiculously strong really fast, and I think if they buffed up VIP even more, the VIP 7-10 would just be too ridiculously strong

Other than that, good points I definitely agree on the Gryphion task thing.
<<

Jaiden52

Post Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:58 am

*cough cough* Shops on Board in levels where jellies are 10,000 silver *cough cough* Breeding *cough cough*
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Jaiden52 wrote:*cough cough* Shops on Board in levels where jellies are 10,000 silver *cough cough* Breeding *cough cough*

tbh, I'm fine wth the jelly but I really dislike the breeding feature on hm1. :?
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:50 pm

TheTrump wrote:Hmm..good points..
But the thing is, I think VIP is perfect the way it is
People spend money to support the game, and they get good stuff out of it
Yes, I've seen people getting ridiculously strong really fast, and I think if they buffed up VIP even more, the VIP 7-10 would just be too ridiculously strong

Other than that, good points I definitely agree on the Gryphion task thing.

I do agree with you on the VIP, it's just that I heard too many people complain.

Return to Suggestions