Some Suggestions

<<

TheTrump

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Some Suggestions

Hi Support,

I have a few suggestions to make.
So, one thing I've noticed is that for me, personally is that some skills are harder to obtain then others. It is probably just my luck, but skills like Waterspout for example, I can get quite easily. But a move like Paralysis Powder, an intermediate skill, I cannot. I'd think that Paralysis Powder would be easier to obtain then Waterspout, but it looks like this isn't the case. Are all the drop rates for these items the same? I suggest that all books obtainable in Normal and Veterans mode be lower (not significantly, but just lower) then ones obtained in Expert Mode. All skills obtained in Expert Mode should have the same drop rate. For some players, (not just me) a very wanted and strong skill Cunning, is so hard to obtain, and a move like Iaijutsu, which is good, but not as useful is so much easier to obtain. From just calculations and the amount of energy used, I estimated that a skill obtained from Expert Mode has about a 12% to appear on a spin. But Cunning for me, was about 6%. I don't know if it is all just luck, but something doesn't seem right about getting the more useful skills in Veteran and Expert modes.

Another thing, can you guys lower the price to bronze, silver, and gold monsters? Commons cost 10,000 silver, Uncommons, 50,000, Rares, 100,000, those are fair. But, just the huge change in price for the epics. 1 million silver? Added to the fact that S ranking an epic already costs almost 2 million silver. Can you lower epics down to maybe 500,000 or 600,000 to bronze, silver, etc. Then maybe 1.2ish million to S rank. It would make it more balanced out. Same with legendaries. Over 3 million to S rank? Then another 2 million to bronze? That's crazy. Maybe Legendaries to 1.5 million to S, then 1 million to bronze.

Ok, another thing. So lately I've been trying real hard to catch some epics from their caves. Most of them were a pretty easy capture, but 2 monsters were just ridiculous. Meniss and Danshee. I've tried to catch a danshee to silver my current one, but it is nearly impossible. They have an infinite number of Cunning so you die so fast, I can throw maybe 20 cards at most. And since these epics have a 2% chance for success, I don't see how this fair.
Either 1. Take Cunning off of Meniss and Danshee or 2. Increase Epic capture rate to maybe 3 or 4%. Also, if you can, add possibly +20 pts for catching a rare, and +10 for an uncommon to the Score Contest. Because catching rares gives the same amount as catching a common? C'mon.

One more thing. So, I know Sugar has gone on about this, but I think that getting a Gryphion from Sealed Space 15 Expert is ridiculous. Gryphion is a very powerful legendary, and for newer players to get it for beating a level that isn't too hard, is not fair. I think that either 1. You guys remove the Gryphion thing completely, or 2. Let the more experienced older players have something as good as the Gryphion for beating Frozen Cavern 15 Expert, or something like that.

Whoops, one more thing. I've been farming for Fenrir fragments and Hydra fragments for about...a month and a half now. Over this past month and a half, I've received, maybe 6~7 Fenrir Fragments, and 2~3 Hydra Fragments. I've also been told that I can obtain a Fenrir/Hydra Scroll from the spin. Is this true? I've been farming for a while and not one has appeared on the wheel. Can you guys tell me if I can get a scroll via wheel? Because I've wasted a lot of energy trying to get one and it's just not showing up.

Thanks for reading, reply if you have anything to say about my suggestions.

Best Regards,
TheTrump
Last edited by TheTrump on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

TheTrump

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Some Suggestions

Sorry the smile face in between Cunning and 6% is not supposed to be there. I accidentally clicked on it
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:34 am

TheTrump wrote:Sorry the smile face in between Cunning and 6% is not supposed to be there. I accidentally clicked on it

You can edit the comment :)
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 am

TheTrump wrote:Hi Support,

I have a few suggestions to make.
So, one thing I've noticed is that for me, personally is that some skills are harder to obtain then others. It is probably just my luck, but skills like Waterspout for example, I can get quite easily. But a move like Paralysis Powder, an intermediate skill, I cannot. I'd think that Paralysis Powder would be easier to obtain then Waterspout, but it looks like this isn't the case. Are all the drop rates for these items the same? I suggest that all books obtainable in Normal and Veterans mode be lower (not significantly, but just lower) then ones obtained in Expert Mode. All skills obtained in Expert Mode should have the same drop rate. For some players, (not just me) a very wanted and strong skill Cunning, is so hard to obtain, and a move like Iaijutsu, which is good, but not as useful is so much easier to obtain. From just calculations and the amount of energy used, I estimated that a skill obtained from Expert Mode has about a 12% to appear on a spin. But Cunning for me, was about :D 6%. I don't know if it is all just luck, but something doesn't seem right about getting the more useful skills in Veteran and Expert modes.

One more thing. So, I know Sugar has gone on about this, but I think that getting a Gryphion from Sealed Space 15 Expert is ridiculous. Gryphion is a very powerful legendary, and for newer players to get it for beating a level that isn't too hard, is not fair. I think that either 1. You guys remove the Gryphion thing completely, or 2. Let the more experienced older players have something as good as the Gryphion for beating Frozen Cavern 15 Expert, or something like that.

Whoops, one more thing. I've been farming for Fenrir fragments and Hydra fragments for about...a month and a half now. Over this past month and a half, I've received, maybe 6~7 Fenrir Fragments, and 2~3 Hydra Fragments. I've also been told that I can obtain a Fenrir/Hydra Scroll from the spin. Is this true? I've been farming for a while and not one has appeared on the wheel. Can you guys tell me if I can get a scroll via wheel? Because I've wasted a lot of energy trying to get one and it's just not showing up.

Thanks for reading, reply if you have anything to say about my suggestions.

Best Regards,
TheTrump

Hello admin,
I 100% agree with the Gryphion reward being removed.
I was one of those players who have passed Sealed Space-15 Expert before the task was released, and I am very disappointed that all these other players got Gryphion easily while I couldn't. Theres 2 choices that a really want to happen.

Either remove the reward, or give the players who beat the level before the update the reward.

Also, I think there could be some improvements to league.

For our notice and slogan, I think we should be able to add more characters, spaces, and punctuation. The other thing I'd like is for the Captains+Vice Captains to be able to see who does rift and who doesn't AFTER rift is over.

One more thing.

Please make Phoenix and Bolt possible to obtain.

Please add these things, it would really help the game and make us players happy.

Best Regards,
Sugar ;)
<<

Atomb0

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:07 am

You can get scrolls from the spin, just takes patience and luck
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to obtain legend scrolls from spin. :shock:
<<

Atomb0

Post Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:51 pm

It is :) I do advice to save up gold coins because you'll probably have to spin again and again when you come across a scroll
<<

SugarStorm43

Beginner

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 am

Atomb0 wrote:It is :) I do advice to save up gold coins because you'll probably have to spin again and again when you come across a scroll

Woah! :shock:

Return to Suggestions