FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More skills possibly

<<

Vizerdrix

Post Sat May 21, 2016 4:18 pm

More skills possibly

Hey guys,

Vizerdrix here, and I just wanted to suggest the introduction of maybe some new skills. You've done a fine job of adding more monsters, talents, and some new features but I feel like it would be more immersive if new skills were added. Nothing major either. Just some new 90 power moves or even 70 power moves with some interesting side effects. it would really make each players monster unique as it would allow for some in depth customization. You guys already did it with Ithaqua and Mystijel, now lets apply some of that love so that ALL the players can have access to move new skills. I believe you guys can do it.

Also... Lets say, oh I don't Know, Cain, the newest ghost monster can be given a new signature skill or talent because he has one of, if not the most, awkward stat spread of any monster because of his ghost typing. He has such poor defenses it hurts, not even Power of Darkness can help him, and for a ghost thats pretty weird. Cain also has massive speed, but thats completely countered by him using what is arguably the best ghost move in the game, yes even more than Wither, and that is Cunning since it makes him move last. So not just Cain deserves some new skills to play around with, but a bunch of other monsters as well so they can shine.

Ex: Robo, Bragga, Foodoo, Smiter: these are all monsters with ok Stats but, would be even more usable by players if they some new skills to use with their talents.

And one last note, since you guys seem to be quite good at coming up with some new monsters, how about some new Epic monsters, because new Legends are nice and all, but they take so long to get it deters players, so adding some new epics that everyone could get would be pretty neat.

Thanks Haypi,

Make this stuff I know you can

Vizerdrix.
I'm not trying to be the best, I just want to be the Ghost Master.
<<

Sadist

Beginner

Post Sat May 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: More skills possibly

Hi support

I agree with him 100%.

Adding some new new skill would be very nice, but its useless, because when haypi add some new skill they put them in new maps that no one can reach, so you have to pay for the skill 350 gold if you see it in shop. I hope they will make changes that make the game more interested like before.

Best regards
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu May 26, 2016 2:45 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestions. We'll forward them to the team for their consideration and discussion.

Thanks again for your support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Silverstorm

Post Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi there,
I'm Silverstorm, and I too would be happy with more skills, but the problem is getting skills. I don't understand how some players can have cunning +6 when others try for three days with 240 energy and it doesn't even show up. I think skills should be attainable like talents. Eventually you get the good ones. Please look into changing this soon because many players are quitting and getting ready for Pokemon Go. Thanks for your cooperation.
Cheers,
Silverstorm
<<

Sniffles

Post Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:27 am

+1 to Viz and Silverstorm

New skills would be nice, especially physical/magical power skills for all elements (ex. magical rock moves) or skills with interesting side effects ( current examples electrocute and contradict).

I agree drop rate for cunning needs to be higher or at least give better side loot (green/blue runes, gold chests, or EoL). I honestly think they cunning has one of the lowest drop rates for all skills. It's one of the only skills I have to spend weeks to obtain.
Link to Monster's Stats, Enhancement Cost, Exp Cost, and Drop Rates
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
OUTDATED But feel free to check it out if your board lol

Return to Suggestions