FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Things To Improve The (Best) Game (Ever)

<<

isaack

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Things To Improve The (Best) Game (Ever)

i think the 1600 golden coin package should be more like 50$ and so on
the majority of the players who play this game are teenagers and we dont always have 3150$ to spend on vip or stuff like that.

i have trouble keeping my seal cards up because we have 1-2% chance to catch a epic with a seal card and its no fun :arrow: we would all appreciate it if 1-2% could be more like 5-7%

skill books are very expansive and very rare on flr 3 in the roulette spin
it would be easier for players who have trouble getting EoW (essence of wisdom) if everything in magic shop would be 25% less expensive
we would also like to have advance skill books,evolition items and scrolls less rare in the roulette spin

i also would like to see a visual modification on the monsters in combat
for exemple:u have a gold grade monster,he could have a golden armor or a shinny golden orb floating arround it and also for stats items like waist band

special synthesis should have another way then 2 epic source for 1500000 silver (idea) 10 rare source for 1000000 silver and special synthesis for legendary monsters that would take epics

the tm (team mode) reward system sucks now, 1-2 green xp card for torny forest sucks,i personnely think we should go back to old reward system

fortune race should give u youre goodies once u are out of ''moves''

magic shop should have a FREE reset a day cause sometimes its realy bad
and pls stop it with the items that cost 250 golden coins or 5 orange xp cards for 12K master points

now for energy...its annoying whene u are farming for advance skill books on fl3 whene the lvl cost u 24 energy and u only have 120
decrease the amount of energy needed to complete lvl and reduce time to replenish 1 enrgy from 5mins to 1 min its very long to wait 10H for are energy to come back

now with more energy,team mode should have 5 runs possible per lvl,not 2

can saga trials pls reset automaticly whene u have defeted all 3 bosses

for taming on flr4 and flr5,i think we could do 3 taming per day per mob,taming one is 15k silver and 150 mp,taming 2 is 30K silver and 100 mp and taming 3 is 45K silver and 50 mp

for the enhance tree,i would like to see the feature were a ground type monster for exemple give a 5% stat boost to the other ground typre youre enhancing

one more thing, i HATE to be demoted,i think once u aquire flr5, u can go back on a flr4 server without being demoted

sorry for my english im french.... isaack
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:42 am

Re: Things To Improve The (Best) Game (Ever)

Dear player isaack,
Thanks for your useful and patient suggestions from which we see your endless passion and support to this game.
Every piece of advice from players is welcome and most valued. And we'll try the best to achieve if realizable. Please don't hesitate to tell us more :lol:
Merci beaucoup!

Yours
Jane Mao
Haypi Team

Return to Suggestions