Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Future Updates and Modifications For Haypi Lost Tower

As a seasoned veteran of Haypi Lost Tower for over two years now, and a vip 9 player. I hope the suggestions i type here in this forum will be taken seriously by the developers.

* Before i start , i personally want to thank the Haypi Team for such an awesome game, i have greatly enjoyed playing this over the years and it gives me pleasure that the team can use ideas from veterans and active playing members to further the games development.

Now with that said i want to break down this post into two categories. " modifications to improve current gameplay" , and " additions to game play that would increase immersion, depth, and playability".

MODIFICATIONS:
1. Remove requirement that requires a monster to be S in order for a bronze monster to become silver. - i can tell you first hand there is not a single player excited about this change. It should revert back to its original design,regardless of whether it balances the new silver change at the magic store.

2. Make PvP have daily and weekly rewards for score again- PvP has little to no depth besides increasing to the next floor. Without offering silver, world boss chests, eol, or eow. There is no incentive to PvP. The combat system is the heart of this game. It drives people to create strategies and different kinds of teams. It is the competitiveness encompassed with rewards that promotes replay value. If i have an extra incentive to PvP daily and weekly for a reward, then that will naturally increase my interest further into the combat system of haypi tower. That will drive me to want to buy gold coins so i can stat bet my monsters. That being said, the daily reward needs to be worthwhile, and the weekly reward needs to be incredible. So for example daily top ten (similar to world boss) should warrant essence of life, skill book chests, and gold. So for example, number 1 could obtain 150Gold Coins, 75 Eol, and 2 skill book chests. 2-4 receive 50 Gold coins, 25 Eol, and 100,000 silver. 5-10 recieve 10 combat jellies, 10 eol, and 50,000 silver. The weekly reward should warrant even greater rewards. So for example, 1st place gets 30 worldboss chests, 250 Gold coins, and 50,000 master points. 2-4 recieve 100 Gold coins, 10 world boss chests, ect.

3. Increase the value in giftboxes- recently the gift boxes have been reduced in value. This in my opinion was a terrible mistake... It is the very reason i am vip 9. Increasing the value of gift boxes entices the player to get a "good" deal. I will never buy gold coins again until the giftboxes increase in value.

4. Give ladder ranking a reward system also. The daily silver is simply not worth it.

5. Exploration should also have an alliance feature. Similar to team mode. Your should also have the token chests increase in quantity from 1 to 2 to 3x every time you beat five levels and beat the boss (big yellow dot). It was oringally designed this way and it was exciting and vibrant knowing you where fighting to recieve a higher amount of chests when the next boss was defeated (big yellow dot).

6. REMOVE PHYSIC MONSTERS FROM WORLDBOSS.

7. Increase find rates of slimes throughout the tower levels, give an increased reward for a tower level once the player decides to beat it again. The russian roulette rewards are terrible. A constant grind to steadily increase the reward for a tower level would be a neat feature. In other words the more you beat floor 2 thorny forest lvl 10 for example. Thorny forest level ten will have a .05 % permenant increase in chance to obtain more gold in the roulette slots. Theres plenty of versatility in this area. The point is to REWARD players for repetively playing the same tower levels.

8. Give vip players FREE DAILY resets ( like 2 per day) for magic shop and synthesis.

9. Offer events , giftboxes, and maybe tournaments that would reward a player with permanent energy cap increases. There is sooo much potential in this area. I wish the team would explore it. Some apps like monster squad have this feature. which increases there energy cap by +2 for every area they complete on hard and hell mode. A similar reward system should be set in place for haypi tower.
10. Increase progessional Rewards for completeing quests. - once the player has completed an area within a floor like "thorny forest" for example the quest rewards shouldnt disappear but RESET and offer greater rewards for players who manually progress through the levels again. I richly enjoyed collecting my reward for beating a tower level for the first time. Continue that excitement by offering additional rewards and resets in quest trees so the player can have a rich experience again. If you have to make a hard and hell option for each floor and area then do it. That could be part of an expansion.

11. Decrease egg costs (11 egg bundle) from 300,000 silver to 150,000 silver.

12. Offer more oppurtunities to earn seal cards

13. Make daily login reward grant gold coins again. There needs tk be more ways to earn gold coins.

ADDITIONS :
1. Increase monster encyclopedia, add more monsters to the game
2. Revamp the talents and upgrade abilities of rare and below monster so they are viable in PvP. For example give a n uncommon mob the underdog talent. This talent doubles the stats of current monster when fighting a legendary monster. This would be a unique addition to the game. Create 100s of unqiue strategies vs players with legendary monsters.
3. Create an equipable item that increases monsters hp. Create talents that increase a monsters hp.
4. Create new skill books that offer a more tanky style of play, rather than. Glass cannon whoever hits first style.
5. Give prestige points a purpose, like vip style privledges.

*** this is just a few ideas that would be neat to implement in Haypi Lost Tower, hopefully. With positive feedback from this post , further ideas could be mentioned***