FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

Hmm idk lol.
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:43 pm

-Tweak Plant Clan Scroll (Octomom) to Lambush Scroll.

Thanks for reading!
~TF2SPY :lol:
Btw if you like the clan idea, all credit goes to koah88! a.k.a Noah
Here is my status:
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm

One last tweak before I sleep:
-You should be able to change Clans once a week. (Friday 12:00 PM - Saturday
11:59 PM GMT.)

WARNING: When you change clans, all progress from the last clan you were joined in will be removed!

Thanks for reading!
~TF2SPY :lol:
Here is my status:
<<

koah88

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 pm

After all my mails to listen to us more and let us fill in some kind off servey u funally listened, im proud haypi. But do not fck up again.

Also if u have a charge make it work for exp tm too, if it not alrdy does.

So many great ideas, all u gtta do is put thos ideas into a servey and let us all enter wheter we like it yes or no. Ily vicky.
<<

whit3fb6

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am

I hope you all see the result haypi for the very reason that you are all asking us for opinions and ideas is gonna take you a long way it's bringing players back to the game and it's making the forum more active again implement these great ideas and your game that I am sure you all worked hard on will receive the credit it truly deserves who better to improve the game then none other then the people who play it the community please use the ideas a lot of them are amazing minus the typhox frags don't even
<<

Knufelbbog

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 am

Dear Haypi,

Thank you for asking for suggestions. I have been a very long time supporter of this game, and invested both time and money (VIP10). Here are some starting changes that will NOT affect the economy and will benefit all equally.

1. Fix auto play damage calculations for when monsters use moves under weather without benefits - e.g. Non-fire/plant monsters who do not benefit from sunny weather currently use fire/plant moves because the calculations make them think it is powered up by weather, when it is not. They could be doing more damage using their own type moves.

2. Fix world boss/boss raid damage calculations for Same Type Attack Bonus (STAB) vs Element Advantage bonus, along with talent calculations. Yoga is the most common example, where a Purr will fail to use a Element Advantage move sometimes when it has a psychic move available, even if the Element Advantage physical move does a lot more damage. Another example: my Water Torrent +4 Felicity does not use that move against earth bosses or fire bosses, but uses Psychic Thrust +4 instead.

Just improving these 2 areas alone would make the game more enjoyable and, above all, fair. Most of the game is centred around boss fights and auto play like in ladder and FR after all.

Thank you for your attention!
<<

ray558

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:45 am

Hey guys, i have had an idea for a bit and want to express it. Here goes.

For special synthesis(ss), i would like to see it reset every 12 hours instead of every 24 hours. This would benefit both the players and haypi. Players will be able to aquire rare epics a bit faster since the reset is cut in half. But at the same time, they will have less time to aquire the silver and/or epics for the synthesis. That would benefit haypi because it would force some players to use gold coins, if they want to aquire the desired monster. And also would make some players buy more gold coins.

The only thing i disliked from the update were the raise in cost of the plain eggs.

Hope my idea is a good one. Thanks and happy gaming to everyone.
~Ray558
<<

LoKie_annon

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 pm

well i am really imperessed that they want our opinions and suggestions and i hope they make the most out of them... so here are some suggestions i have

#1: CLANS
i see many have suggested this and i, aswell, would like to see clans in future updates...

#2: PRICE OF THE EGGS
they should reduce the cost of eggs cause now its to high

#3: UPGRADING SYSTEM
return it back to normal please

#4: FIX SOME PRICES IN THE MARKET
as many of you have seen, some of the prices are unbelievebly high. personally i aint paying 400 eow for a selestial prayer skill

#5: TEAM MODE
return it back to normal please so we can be able to team up with players

#6: PVP
add a way for us to match with who we want, its too random and many times it gets annoying

#7: NEW SPECIAL TALENTS
add a new item that can be used on specific monster to unlock a new special talent

#8: NEW MONSTER ELEMENT
add a new element and new monsters for it, i think that by adding this it would make the game more interesting

#9: NEW SPECIAL SKILLS
add a new orb/essence type and with it add new SPECIAL SKILLS for monsters that u can only unlock with that kind of essence/orb

#10: MINOTAUR
ADD MINOTAUR <3

any other suggestion that can make the game more interesting and any activity that could make the game much more of a community would be great

Best Regards
~LoKie
<<

Allmighty

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Updated my suggestion post , Please see and support. 06.03.2015

Haypi kindly give us update from what we suggest and recommend so far.
We want to hear from your views and how will you plan working out this recommendation.

I find it so challenging, addicting and best pokemon base game if you will follow our recommendation. more players , more $ .
<<

Gingching

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Reduce the cost of the eggs back to the way they were before the update, allow us to upgrade bronze monsters to silver without the upgrading monster having to be S rank, allow us to get the monsters you can buy in the inventory multiple times by letting us buy them as much as we want, release the rest of the dragon monsters into f1 for random catch just like you did for angelo and devil. Other than that fun game I like it
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions