FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

whit3fb6

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

I agree with bro mike another veteran player I'm
Sure it's time haypi it's time to save the game and it's time to walk the walk let's make all these awesome ideas happen and you watch how legendary this game will be I love this game and support you I am a vip 10 with a gold typhox goes to show you my loyalty
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:11 am

I didn't want to say this or bring it up really, but! Before TLT was released, Haypi asked "us" the players of HM for suggestions from the players. We had a huge list like this one is becoming. Soon after, TLT came out and was released. A lot of our suggestions built this game. I hope that this isn't history repeating itself, and they make a new game and leave this one to rot like HM.

I HOPE NOT! but I figured I would mention it to you guys, in case the older players didnt remember..

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:48 am

Bullhead81 wrote:I didn't want to say this or bring it up really, but! Before TLT was released, Haypi asked "us" the players of HM for suggestions from the players. We had a huge list like this one is becoming. Soon after, TLT came out and was released. A lot of our suggestions built this game. I hope that this isn't history repeating itself, and they make a new game and leave this one to rot like HM.

I HOPE NOT! but I figured I would mention it to you guys, in case the older players didnt remember..

This is very unlikely in my opinion. This game is good with few things missing, unlike the previous version, which they missed it up with the egg coins and the other P2W stuff.
<<

YouMadBro_59

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:30 am

haypi is a côcksucker.emailed them previously about the login issue compensation and they brush me off...like lmao...1 month and zero compensation...seriously anyone who spend $$$ on their so called 'gift boxes' are making them lol-ing...haypi team said they cant compensate anything about the login issue....like i wanted that bug to happen over 1 month...anyway they always have been incompetent...and tm bug also not fixed...see how lazy these donkeys are....i know I POST IN WRONG THREAD but who cares....
<<

Gingching

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:52 am

They should make a 90 dmg ghost skill and call it horrify, that way ghost monsters can be more useful in wb and other modes
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Gingching wrote:They should make a 90 dmg ghost skill and call it horrify, that way ghost monsters can be more useful in wb and other modes

No, they should just exclude psychic mobs from wb. All it does is slow the process down because no one wants to challenge it. :twisted:
<<

askandr_496

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:04 pm

First of all F you haypi so much for the nice games you make..

second, what I think about haypi and this game, is that you always make it more difficult with each update and everything about money...For example, the rainbow system of betting is stupid can not have maxed stats of a monster without coins and that's not new knowing you (haypi) since I have been playing your games since haypi dragons and I don't need to mention all the other games I have played including haypi monster the original, haypi pirates, and haypi adventure...anyways back to the main issue the betting on monsters is impossible unless gold coins were spent not less than 100$ worth and it wont even give full stats or even positives. Second thing, betting with essences of life is useless nothing will change noted that before the update it was possible to max the stats with eol...

Third point, KNOWING HAYPI for long time I know what you will say (betting is random) well f you again.. before the last update was released the betting was easier with EOL and it was possible to max the stats...

Adding to that I doubt you will make further adjustments to this game that serves the players but not haypi.. the Last time HAYPI made a big deal of taking notes for new updates was during haypi monster the original after gathering all the information haypi ABNDOND the game and made all the new adjustments in the lost tower so tell us how can we trust you again?

what I want to see in future updates which I doubt you will make the effort are these things Im going to mention:
1. Bring back the old betting system where it was easier and don't try to lie saying its the same as before.
2.the odds of obtaining a legendary scroll from a world boss chest or the trial Saga, bring back the old odds and stop with your rainbow low actions of reducing the odds.
3.the plain eggs cost 300k this is too much for useless uncommon and common monsters with the low odds for slimes, either make it cost as before 100k or reduce it to 200k...its still difficult to get silver..
4.since slimes and silver are hard to get recently, making a gold monster costs 3 S as 1 more S to upgrade a bronze monster to silver... when it was 2 S it was hard enough.. so I wish you make it 2 S as before..
5.what will I like to see soon in the next update is a guild battles, or pvp tournaments where no one can cheat not like in haypi monster when people used to boost each other or boost their other accounts.. just fair and fun tournament maybe once weekly...
6. a support who replies fast and doesn't lie for haypi sake...

again, I know you haypi you wont care.. only for money at least...so I stopped investing in your games from now on since all I get is disappointment from your updates...
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm

New Market Items (2)

Add Energy Potions in market! Prices: Energy Potion x1 for 10 Gold coins,
1800 Honor Points, 50k Silver Coins, & 1500 Master Points.
Add Prestige im market! Prices: 10k Prestige for 5 Gold coins, 1800 Honor Points, 100k Silver Coins, & 750 Master Points.

~TF2SPY :lol:
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:47 am

PAL Button

Instead of creating a new account for a pal, you should make a button. So you go to the PAL area, and when you tap the +PAL button, it would ask you for an inviter code. When you type it in, the person with the inviter code becomes your new PAL.
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:38 am

More rewards for completing x amount of levels(stars). Pinster/Mutated Monsters/Purrfection/Snowpard any of these would be nice after completing certain amount of starts.
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions