FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 am

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

Dear players,

We would like to listen to you and know about your feedback on The Lost Tower now.

We are interested to know the following:

1. How do you think of the game
2. What you like or dislike in the game
3. What features you would like to see in future version updates.

Your ideas are very important to us. Please share with us now.

Thank you so much for your unwavering enthusiam and support.

Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team
<<

solarSpring

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

A great game so far!

Some more things in the new update.
1) All monsters can be obtainable more than once since any unupgradable monster is junk.
2)Cunning is currently bugged. Your monster dissapears and reappears when using it.
3)Add in a physical dragon.(either shell, bulky or pipsqueak.)
4)Some more features with our monsters would be nice :)
Since, right now, you only see 2 sprites for a owned monster(front and back.)so more ways or activities to do with your monster would be GREAT.
5)I know that this idea might receive hate but... A "potion" that is extremely hard to get and turns your monster into a mutated one.(only works with one with a muttation.)
Thanks and hope these will be added
let the stars guide you. Join our league -OrioN-
The Bright Side Of The Moon/The Dark Side Of The Sun
<<

huss111

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 am

CHANGE BACK THE NEW BRONZE TO SILVER MOB UPGRADE

Making a silver monster now is too hard and takes too long
as a bronze mob now needs to absorb an 's' grade mob.
Please change this back to how it previously was
before the update, thank you.
<<

RooUPs

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:03 am

O jogo "the lost tower" é bem viciante, divertido, e proporciona uma ligacao entre o jogador e seu monstro.
Porém, apresenta alguns aspectos negativos, alguns deles são:
- É enjoativo ver sempre os mesmos monstros, tanto no pvp quanto no pve
- Jogadores com VIP alto, possuem vantagens extremas comparado a jogadores comuns, faz o jogo parecer ser "pay to win" de modo elevado
- Não há vantagens em treinar um monstro comum ou incomum, depois de um tempo, se tornam fracos comparado a monstros raro, épicos ou lendários.
- O gold praticamente não tem valor no jogo, só vale a pena gastar ouro pra comprar eggs. Gastar ouro comprando itens não vale a pena, é um desperdício.
- A luta contra o chefe favorece apenas jogadores mais fortes com maior nível, são sempre os mesmos que matam os chefes.

Algumas coisas poderiam ser feitas parar melhorar o jogo:
- Haver uma customização do personagem, poderiam criar uma loja que vendam roupas e acessórios, jogadores com VIP's maiores, teriam acesso a itens exclusivos, e poderiam personalizar a aparência até dos monstros.
- Fazer com que jogadores comuns, possam ter benefícios de jogadores VIPs, comprando habilidades com gold ou coin.
- Criar mais monstros
- Possibilitar que o jogador consiga treinar mais efetivamente os monstros, podem assim fazer com que monstros comuns ou incomuns depois de muito treino, consigam adquirir status equiparados a monstros lendários.
- Haver a realização de mais eventos, como por exemplo, semanas em que o percentual de captura aumente, dias em que o exp em batalhas seja multiplicado, horas em que não haja gasto de energia.
- Fazer com que haja limites na vitória contra chefes do mundo, por exemplo, permiti apenas matar 2 chefes por dia. Isso iria fazer com que diferentes jogadores tenham a chance de matar o chefe.

De qualquer forma, obrigado por criarem este game e me darem uma chance de mostrar minha opinião, ate agora vocês fizeram um bom trabalho. :mrgreen: :D

Ps. Este texto está em português-br
<<

Nice2Kill

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:43 am

Good afternoon! I've been playing both games and HM HMLT! So for me the most important question is when will the lost tower on android?
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 am

solarSpring wrote:5)I know that this idea might receive hate but... A "potion" that is extremely hard to get and turns your monster into a mutated one.(only works with one with a muttation.)
Thanks and hope these will be added

No hate, I had actually emailed Haypi when the mutants first came out and suggested something similar. My idea was, for instance, Neo- instead of a bolt bead to evolve him, they could have poisoned beads that would evolve a Neo into a Neor. Same for all the mutants, have a certain evolution item for them.

I'm with you on the obtainable monsters as well. Not being able to farm or work in game to get another Clawpard sucks. Why should we have to only get extras from Purchase treats rewards? Not to mention if you want to get your collection number up you have to get the scroll for Meniss to get its early forms.

Seal Cards and Dice should also be easier to get. Either from shop or have chests on squares that drop them like in HM.

The half off shops on some levels, Actually sell more items and quantities.

Adjust the stat betting, It's frickin stupid how much it costs to bet at silver and gold, just to see -24 almost every bet. Im not saying make it easy, just adjust it some.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 am

I think the game is going on the right way.
However, there are some things that I don't understand like the increase in price of the Eggs (used to be 10k now it's 30k).
We would like to see more obtainable monsters and maybe a new element?
I would also like to see more events like in the old game when you used to give legendaries and other great rewards.A special event for Phoenix would be nice!
<<

koah88

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 am

- common and uncommon eggs back to their old price or at least 15(0)k
- Titan tm like we're used to
- an extra sale page in the magic shop for book chests
- betting might be a little too hard
- the WB chests like before this update
- maybe some rewards for all your loyal players from time to time
- the old upgrade system, this is way to expensive becuz eggs are too expensive too

Thats all i wish, plus a kiss from vicky :roll:

Hope all other players agree with my opinion, ciao
<<

utharaptor76

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Teams

Add teams in adventures like for example during frozen cavern you can bring a backup team and lets other players join others for adventure :D
<<

Achi88

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 pm

- common and uncommon eggs back to their old price.
- Evolve Items like Bolt Bead or Maidens kiss easier to farm.
- Different Wanted Monster's for floor2. (No Epic's)

-Greetz Achi✌️ :roll:
Next

Return to Suggestions