FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

claired

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

Hi! This is Claire, I would like to post an idea. I think that there should be a thirteenth land, God's Mountain, for maps. It's a giant mountain where only the strongest monsters like Epics and Legendaries live. God's Mountain rises out of the ground after defeating all of the other levels on the floor. It is 13 levels long, and each one reflects one of the 12 lands you've already passed , except much harder. They all look like the lands you visited before. The thirteenth and last one, however, is the hardest of all. It could be mountainous, misty and mysterious, and there are 4 of the mini bosses to defeat. The bosses are Fenrir and the other legends in alchemy. After defeating all of these, the final monster is level 65 Bronze Typhox, with awaken! If it is veteran mode, it is a silver Typhox. If you're on challenge mode, it is a gold typhox! If you are able to defeat all of God's Mountain, you can receive certain prizes. On normal mode, you'll receive 100 cards, 10 gold coins, and a 5 universal fragments. On veteran mode, you'll receive 100 essence of life, 20 gold coins, and 10 universal fragments. On challenging mode, it's 200 essence of wisdom, 40 gold coins, and 20 universal fragments, with a 3% chance to get a random epic scroll and a 1% chance to get a random legendary scroll. After you defeat all of God's Mountain, it will sink back into the ground, and will not be seen again until you spend 50 gold coins and replay! I understand that 50 gold coins is 5 USD, but the rewards are amazing! The first time should be free though, so players who have worked hard get a taste of what it's like to do this. You'll be rewarded with fair rewards on the levels prior to the thirteenth level on God's Mountain. Normal mode will get a random amount of cards( 3-10?), veteran will receive a random amount of Essence of Life(5-10?) and challenging mode will receive a random amount of essence of wisdom(5-15?). This will help players get more monsters a little easier, and will help haypi with money too! NOTE: God's Mountain will reset every time it is finished. Please tell me some tweakings this needs( I'm sure it'll need something) and tell me if you like it or not!
<<

iiAmaZe

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:38 am

Bring back boss essence to world boss chest,
also adjust the stat betting, legendarys stats won't rise without a -30 on another stat, I could use 300 essence and it won't rise even once..
And now you've made essence harder to farm stat betting is almost impossible.
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:06 pm

There are currently certain aspects of the game which need modifying urgently, and in my opinion these are:

1) Revert ONLINE REWARDS and VIP REWARDS back:

Since Version 1.8, and recently 1.8.1, the reward system has changed resulting in less desirable rewards being obtained. I wasn't going to post anything on this forum topic as most of my suggestions have already been conveyed on this post somewhere, but I felt compelled to just ask Haypi; why did you, despite changing VIP rewards back to gold coins, have you now again reverted it in the recent 1.8.1 update to silver, with no prior warning or notification once again?

Change back VIP Rewards to how they were, making gold coins slightly more obtainable, and alter Online Rewards as well to offer a variety of items (3 out of 5 of the rewards are silver; my suggestion is implement 5 gold coins back and at least change the first silver reward [4000] back to 2 seal cards).

2) Add a variety of ways to obtain GOLD COINS.

In the current 1.8.1 update, only 2 gold coins can be guaranteed each day (through daily training reward). From the top of my head, the only other ways to obtain coins is by defeating/capturing Cheeky in PvE mode, which yields 2 coins, as well as landing on a gold chest in fortune race, or obtaining gold coins through the wheel in PvE.

This definitely needs adjusting, as my belief is that if players cannot obtain the most valuable currency in-game easily (that being gold coins), then the players who cannot afford to buy coins will quit. Furthermore, implementing ways to obtain more gold coins would create a further incentive to purchase coins, in my opinion.

The areas of the game which I suggest offering gold coin rewards are:

a) PvP -
10% chance of receiving 2 gold coins per victory.
2% chance of receiving 10 gold coins per victory.

The gold coins would be in addition to the current honour and exp card rewards.

b) World Boss Chest -
10% chance of receiving 3 gold coins as a drop in Guardian chests.
2% chance of receiving 10 gold coins as a drop in Guardian chests.

c) Market -
Almost everything, with the exception of resurrection cards can be obtained through the market, apart from gold coins. I'm not sure about the percentages, or how it could be effectively and fairly introduced into the game, but I definitely would like to see gold coins obtainable through the market. My suggestion would be offer 3-10 gold coins (with a low chance of appearing, say 2-5%) for silver, honour, master points, eol and eow.

d) Exploration
10% chance of seeing 1 gold coin for levels 1-10.
10% chance of seeing 2 gold coins for levels 11-20.
10% chance of seeing 3 gold coins for levels 21-30.

e) Cheeky Dig Event
Cheeky Dig Event needs to reappear into the game, the Hot Events page on my game is completely forgotten about and unused (I'm VIP9 and I've purchased all I can from the Sale page.)

f) Dailies Ranking
Achieving 1000 points awards 5 coins.
Achieving 3000 points awards 20 coins.
Achieving 9000 points awards 50 coins.

Coin rewards should be in addition to the current rewards at the respective points completion.

The current rewards are abysmal, apart from the Top 1 Reward(s), which is unrealistic without spending a vast amount of gold coins. At least 1000 and 3000 points rewards can be obtained if enough monster enhancing is done. (One needs to currently spend 4,300,000 silver to get 3010 points).

g) Team Mode: Gold Mine
This should be a new Team Mode introduced. 60 (or maybe 120) energy per attempt, with a maximum of 2 attempts per day (same amount of attempts for all VIPs and non-VIP). It should be able to be attempted daily, and there should two different difficulty levels (Intermediate and Expert). For intermediate mode, the wheel at the end offers only gold coins, varying from 2-5 with a 5% chance of seeing 10 gold coins. For expert mode, the wheel offers only gold coins again, ranging from 5-10 with a 5% chance of seeing 20 gold coins.

Thanks for reading and support PLEASE consider these suggestions, what you had was a really good game and a community of supporters, not so much now but it's not too late. But keep pulling tricks like changing back VIP Rewards despite knowing the players don't approve and you will eventually find yourself with very few followers.
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 am

-Bring the old market back.
-Ways to obtain branchy and twiggy
-Revert back the old online rewards
-Let roco,crystal etc be upgradable
-Increase rate of encountering Angelo and Devil (So far after so long of playing have not encountered any of them)
<<

koah88

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:14 am

purplekush wrote:There are currently certain aspects of the game which need modifying urgently, and in my opinion these are:

1) Revert ONLINE REWARDS and VIP REWARDS back:

Since Version 1.8, and recently 1.8.1, the reward system has changed resulting in less desirable rewards being obtained. I wasn't going to post anything on this forum topic as most of my suggestions have already been conveyed on this post somewhere, but I felt compelled to just ask Haypi; why did you, despite changing VIP rewards back to gold coins, have you now again reverted it in the recent 1.8.1 update to silver, with no prior warning or notification once again?

Change back VIP Rewards to how they were, making gold coins slightly more obtainable, and alter Online Rewards as well to offer a variety of items (3 out of 5 of the rewards are silver; my suggestion is implement 5 gold coins back and at least change the first silver reward [4000] back to 2 seal cards).

2) Add a variety of ways to obtain GOLD COINS.

In the current 1.8.1 update, only 2 gold coins can be guaranteed each day (through daily training reward). From the top of my head, the only other ways to obtain coins is by defeating/capturing Cheeky in PvE mode, which yields 2 coins, as well as landing on a gold chest in fortune race, or obtaining gold coins through the wheel in PvE.

This definitely needs adjusting, as my belief is that if players cannot obtain the most valuable currency in-game easily (that being gold coins), then the players who cannot afford to buy coins will quit. Furthermore, implementing ways to obtain more gold coins would create a further incentive to purchase coins, in my opinion.

The areas of the game which I suggest offering gold coin rewards are:

a) PvP -
10% chance of receiving 2 gold coins per victory.
2% chance of receiving 10 gold coins per victory.

The gold coins would be in addition to the current honour and exp card rewards.

b) World Boss Chest -
10% chance of receiving 3 gold coins as a drop in Guardian chests.
2% chance of receiving 10 gold coins as a drop in Guardian chests.

c) Market -
Almost everything, with the exception of resurrection cards can be obtained through the market, apart from gold coins. I'm not sure about the percentages, or how it could be effectively and fairly introduced into the game, but I definitely would like to see gold coins obtainable through the market. My suggestion would be offer 3-10 gold coins (with a low chance of appearing, say 2-5%) for silver, honour, master points, eol and eow.

d) Exploration
10% chance of seeing 1 gold coin for levels 1-10.
10% chance of seeing 2 gold coins for levels 11-20.
10% chance of seeing 3 gold coins for levels 21-30.

e) Cheeky Dig Event
Cheeky Dig Event needs to reappear into the game, the Hot Events page on my game is completely forgotten about and unused (I'm VIP9 and I've purchased all I can from the Sale page.)

f) Dailies Ranking
Achieving 1000 points awards 5 coins.
Achieving 3000 points awards 20 coins.
Achieving 9000 points awards 50 coins.

Coin rewards should be in addition to the current rewards at the respective points completion.

The current rewards are abysmal, apart from the Top 1 Reward(s), which is unrealistic without spending a vast amount of gold coins. At least 1000 and 3000 points rewards can be obtained if enough monster enhancing is done. (One needs to currently spend 4,300,000 silver to get 3010 points).

g) Team Mode: Gold Mine
This should be a new Team Mode introduced. 60 (or maybe 120) energy per attempt, with a maximum of 2 attempts per day (same amount of attempts for all VIPs and non-VIP). It should be able to be attempted daily, and there should two different difficulty levels (Intermediate and Expert). For intermediate mode, the wheel at the end offers only gold coins, varying from 2-5 with a 5% chance of seeing 10 gold coins. For expert mode, the wheel offers only gold coins again, ranging from 5-10 with a 5% chance of seeing 20 gold coins.

Thanks for reading and support PLEASE consider these suggestions, what you had was a really good game and a community of supporters, not so much now but it's not too late. But keep pulling tricks like changing back VIP Rewards despite knowing the players don't approve and you will eventually find yourself with very few followers.

Next update from haypi: 5.000 silver from daily training instead of 2 GC and 10.000 for defeating cheeky. Lol thats how they roll
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Haypi stop finga poppin eachothers azzholes
<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Stavey wrote:
MikeJP wrote:The most beneficial part about being VIP was the daily coins, and you greedy scums took it away. good job guys, i honestly cant give u enough credit for making what was once a good game into a sham. i will no longer post anything on this thread to benefit your future cruelty. all the "future" updates u made to the game did not say ANYTHING that was posted here. a big thanks from your pissed off customer for the past 3 months...MIKEJP!

Seriously Haypi, you went too far this time. The only reason I went for VIP was ONLY for the daily coins.
Forget it, we don't want any new updates,just god damn roll the version back to the old one and let us have our daily rewards back ffs.

I wrote Haypi an email specifically about this topic. You can see the exchange below. I was told HOPEFULLY they'll take it into consideration. If we have to "hope" for change instead of Haypi actually listening to our suggestions, then this comany obviously cares more about increasing their profits than satisfying the players who are responsible for those profits in the first place.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (148.59 KiB) Viewed 7680 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.96 KiB) Viewed 7680 times

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:43 pm

TORIKO wrote:
Stavey wrote:
MikeJP wrote:The most beneficial part about being VIP was the daily coins, and you greedy scums took it away. good job guys, i honestly cant give u enough credit for making what was once a good game into a sham. i will no longer post anything on this thread to benefit your future cruelty. all the "future" updates u made to the game did not say ANYTHING that was posted here. a big thanks from your pissed off customer for the past 3 months...MIKEJP!

Seriously Haypi, you went too far this time. The only reason I went for VIP was ONLY for the daily coins.
Forget it, we don't want any new updates,just god damn roll the version back to the old one and let us have our daily rewards back ffs.

I wrote Haypi an email specifically about this topic. You can see the exchange below. I was told HOPEFULLY they'll take it into consideration. If we have to "hope" for change instead of Haypi actually listening to our suggestions, then this comany obviously cares more about increasing their profits than satisfying the players who are responsible for those profits in the first place.

Its the same message i got Toriko. The game has changed and i highly doubt they will consider us. They have a suggestion page, we've been posting on that page since the game launched, then they care to make their own thread for us to re-post our ideas. They once said "the daily rewards that are currently gems and chests will be reverted back to its original so save them as they last" they removed that news update and never changed it back, instead they took away our vip.

I sent them this:

Dear Haypi,

As a ticked off and concerned user, mixed emotions are occurring. I no longer understand your “love” for the loyal customers and users you base your game upon day to day. It is very upsetting to see this wonderful game slowly come to a stop. Each day, I have to read in chat what horrible mistakes were made and the word quit being used so often. What was the reasoning for all of the sudden changes? And without telling us anything. I and many others understand from a stand point that revenue is a lot to a business, especially a positive one. But throwing your users under the bus is unacceptable. You took the one thing many VIP players utilized, the daily gold coins. You do realize all the information that was stated when purchasing the VIP progress included daily rewards. The community is extremely upset with these past updates and I hate writing this email because I truly know that it has a 0.1% chance doing damage to the next update. I’ve supported the team and Haypi The Lost Tower for many many months and I can no longer do so. Its been a slice Haypi.

And i got this fkin reply. Support u are a god dam joke. copy and pasting the same message. are ur fingers to fkin tired?

Hi,

Thank you so much for your comment and suggestion. I'll submit it to our devs and hope they will take it into consideration. Have a good time!

Vikings
Haypi Team

mehhhh....
<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:49 pm

I wrote Haypi an email specifically about this topic. You can see the exchange below. I was told HOPEFULLY they'll take it into consideration. If we have to "hope" for change instead of Haypi actually listening to our suggestions, then this comany obviously cares more about increasing their profits than satisfying the players who are responsible for those profits in the first place.[/quote]

Its the same message i got Toriko. The game has changed and i highly doubt they will consider us. They have a suggestion page, we've been posting on that page since the game launched, then they care to make their own thread for us to re-post our ideas. They once said "the daily rewards that are currently gems and chests will be reverted back to its original so save them as they last" they removed that news update and never changed it back, instead they took away our vip.

I sent them this:

Dear Haypi,

As a ticked off and concerned user, mixed emotions are occurring. I no longer understand your “love” for the loyal customers and users you base your game upon day to day. It is very upsetting to see this wonderful game slowly come to a stop. Each day, I have to read in chat what horrible mistakes were made and the word quit being used so often. What was the reasoning for all of the sudden changes? And without telling us anything. I and many others understand from a stand point that revenue is a lot to a business, especially a positive one. But throwing your users under the bus is unacceptable. You took the one thing many VIP players utilized, the daily gold coins. You do realize all the information that was stated when purchasing the VIP progress included daily rewards. The community is extremely upset with these past updates and I hate writing this email because I truly know that it has a 0.1% chance doing damage to the next update. I’ve supported the team and Haypi The Lost Tower for many many months and I can no longer do so. Its been a slice Haypi.

And i got this fkin reply. Support u are a god dam joke. copy and pasting the same message. are ur fingers to fkin tired?

Hi,

Thank you so much for your comment and suggestion. I'll submit it to our devs and hope they will take it into consideration. Have a good time!

Vikings
Haypi Team

mehhhh....[/quote]

MikeJP,

Wow. Automated responses. Their email address might as well be a junk box. Customer support is part of their JOB and instead of actually doing what they get PAID to do, they created a robot and a thread to do it for them. Even if it wasn't a robot, we can't tell the difference if they're too lazy to personalize responses. Without variation in responses, we don't even know if a human being read our messages. What scares me even more is reading that Haypi once used player feedback to create an entirely different game. ( Haypi monster<The Lost Tower). Considering how bad things have gone downhill, the rumor might actually be a reality. Let's hope I'm wrong.

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

ACE000

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 am

I think the game is really good.What I want in this game is the ability to trade. Trading is a great way to socialize and gain new monsters.Another thing is breeding.In Haypi Venide I was really big on breeding.This time you should allow only genders to breed.For example breed a Angel (female) with Mystick(male) and you get baby Angel OR Mystik. Overall the game is really great.Keep up the good work,System.
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions