FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:30 am

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

---Have 2v2 pvp reward some type of honor points or tame points
---Add more Epic caves: even to the current maps. Like in HM have the pre-evolutions of monsters available in caves. Add in some of the newer monsters to caves as well.
---If to upgrade from bronze to silver monster requires another S grade monster, reduce the cost of the upgrade.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

koah88

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Gingching wrote:Reduce the cost of the eggs back to the way they were before the update, allow us to upgrade bronze monsters to silver without the upgrading monster having to be S rank, allow us to get the monsters you can buy in the inventory multiple times by letting us buy them as much as we want, release the rest of the dragon monsters into f1 for random catch just like you did for angelo and devil. Other than that fun game I like it

Buying mobs from enceclopedia multiple times would be a mess, imagine planto-another monster-planto-another monster- team would fck up the whole game. Just sayin to help
<<

Gingching

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 pm

koah88 wrote:
Gingching wrote:Reduce the cost of the eggs back to the way they were before the update, allow us to upgrade bronze monsters to silver without the upgrading monster having to be S rank, allow us to get the monsters you can buy in the inventory multiple times by letting us buy them as much as we want, release the rest of the dragon monsters into f1 for random catch just like you did for angelo and devil. Other than that fun game I like it

Buying mobs from enceclopedia multiple times would be a mess, imagine planto-another monster-planto-another monster- team would fck up the whole game. Just sayin to help

I was referencing more roco and snopard but I see what your getting at, I don't think it would be that bad though
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:34 pm

koah88 wrote:

I agree with you about just any monster being able to buy multiple times, However, Mobs like Snoepard, and the other "Legendary" mobs need to be available in some fashion to get extras. Either by the book, caves, random spawn, or by scroll. I have wanted to upgrade my clawpard ever since the day upgrading came into the game!
And by "some fashion" I dont mean from purchase treat rewards. I am already vip9, and I don't plan to be vip10, the times I do play now, I just use whats available.
Last edited by Bullhead81 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

whit3fb6

Citizen

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Ok I 100% agree that the first thing you guys should change is the bronze to silver upgrade requirement it's the worst move you guys made I just made my silver hydra and it cost a ton you guys need to update the game and do that first
<<

iNokee

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:19 am

huss111 wrote:CHANGE BACK THE NEW BRONZE TO SILVER MOB UPGRADE

Making a silver monster now is too hard and takes too long
as a bronze mob now needs to absorb an 's' grade mob.
Please change this back to how it previously was
before the update, thank you.

This ^^^
<<

Monstroso

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:43 am

Mainly, I would like to see all the monsters released. I don't understand why Minotaur and Phoenix are even in the game. I've been playing for almost 2 years. And we have gotten no closer to making these monsters available.

I also enjoy the idea of more activities in the game. Like possibly an endurance mode to sort of auto fight, like in ladder, against a never ending stream of steadily enhancing monsters. Something like that to up the pace.

We receive far more crystals than we could ever hope to use for daily tasks. If you are spending energy on levels, you probably have 300 crystals like me. I end up selling what I don't need. And it doesn't sell for much. There should be a way to use these extra crystals. Perhaps a new method of stat betting. Or maybe a crystal condenser that you pack 60 same-type crystals into and you receive a new item. I'm thinking consumables that can both replenish health, and also increase speed, or defense, or whatever.

Tokens are great. But we should be able to fuse them or something. I have almost gotten my gold Hippo. And after that, physical tokens will just be taking up space in my inventory.

It would be great to see the monsters get a little more balanced out. Monsters like Felicity need to be less overpowered, and monsters like Bragga need to be boosted. Otherwise we will continue to see an over saturation of Felicity, and really cool and interesting monsters like Bragga will continue to NEVER get used by ANYBODY.

I also agree with switching upgrading back so that a bronze doesn't need S class to go to silver. That is a bit excessive. Enhancement material isn't easy to get.

It really upsets me when I see "The Finance Department" release gift boxes for purchase of $100 and such. I understand that this game is maintained by money spent by us players, but there was a time not long ago when we were given gift boxes around holiday times for FREE. Every few weeks there was something special to look forward to. Now we see packages for sale constantly. And wilth the mask of "The Finance Department", as if there is some third party that dictates when to squeeze more money out of us. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I have decided not to spend any more money on this game until something changes.
<<

mimosaab

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:45 pm

MAKING BRONZE TO SILVER

Why was this changed???
Do you want people to quite?
It is extremely difficult, takes too long and costs too much
now to make a monster from bronze to silver ESPECIALLY for
Legendaries.
Having to now make an extra monster 's' grade just to be used
to upgrade from bronze is REALLY UNFAIR for those of us trying
to catch up to other players who are ahead, therefore why
bother playing??

Please consider changing this back, thank you.
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:38 pm

I'll put my 2 cents in:

Haypi we've been giving you suggestions, some actually being amazing. Please consider this. I can see you are trying to make a difference in the game and revive which was once a good time. We have been suggesting ideas since I can remember and you shot them all down, countless emails were sent and a reply stating thanks for your suggestion (in a manner tone) and we received nothing but disappointing actions. Please utilize this thread more often..it will save you guys from diminishing. My one request to all of you is make all monsters obtainable, include new ones. These are priceless suggestions. It will grow the community as it was once before. . . . .
<<

Ludger

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 am

I would still like to see a gender change item or option. Sick of seeing my masculine monsters being female and vice versa. I know it ain't big, but it's weird.
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions