FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

<<

mystical

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Suggestions for Future Version Updates!

1. I think the game is great. Overall it's a game I enjoy after work and when I'm relaxing. But here's some issues I'm having with the game as it is now.
2. -making a monster into silver grade is extremely hard and expensive.
-daily rewards need to change back to how they were.
-I like the market cause you can find good deals.
-normal eggs cost too much at 30k. Need to be 10k
-stat bet is too extreme. I have the slowest monsters in the game.
-stop basing this game on money or whoever has the most money will have the best monsters and obtain all the seal cards and dice they need.
-rewards should be given to loyal players once in a while. It's better to give back then to constantly receive.
-team mode needs to be fixed.
- resurrection cards need to be obtainable again.
-training takes a long time, why not offer two more spots.
- world boss needs to go back to how it was as well
3. I would like to see some changes in the next version. But thanks to the monster level increase. It makes levels to beat a little easier.
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm

wow..you actually wanna see our suggestions, if you guys actually care, we have something called a suggestion forum, the haypi team provided it for us to use for you to read. you can scroll through that, but you guys have a lot of reading to do as they accumulated over the past year. what a joke
<<

shl200501

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi, Support:

Greatly appreciate that you wanna hear our voices!

Here are what I would like to suggest: (I know some of them are repetition of the other players)

1) Change eggs back to 100k, same as before, and add a sale page for slimes.
2) Change back to old upgrade system.
3) Change the amount of legendary chests obtained from exploration to before, I actually like the change that we are only able to do once a day now.
4) Old book sales page back, maybe fresh the black market 4 times a day instead of 3.
5) I dont know if this is just me, but I feel this game should have more players interaction. Right now you cannot even choose who to pvp with. With the team mode bug, I feel like playing a PC game.

Thanks for considering these suggestions,

I am VIP 9 now, and with the current game system, I have no motivation to become VIP 10.
<<

shl200501

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:51 pm

And in addition to my previous suggestions, I actually have one more concern.
The fortune race now has become ... I don't know how to put this, bugged.
It is less motivating to beat players, since you get the best loots by dicing a 5 or a 6 to get master points and one of the 3 other rewards. Defeating a player does not give you extra stuff anymore. Now think about this, 960 mp is almost 90k silver money, then who would care to continue fr like it was originally meant to be? Everyone just use a weak mob and dice a 5/6 and return back to start point. What is the point then? Please consider design fr a different way.

Thanks!
<<

insaneb

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 pm

1- common/uncommon eggs back to 10k/100k silvers or at least reduce the cost to 200k and make the 200k sale always give 1 slimes for sure.
2- make back the fact that you dont need an s mob to improve a bronze to silver, even if you have to lower the max bet of silvers (someting like 20-40-70 instead of 20-50-80).
3-seal cards easier to get and also make slimes/cave epics with an higher chance to capture. Maybe you could add also an additional type of seal card that is more expensive but more powerful than the current one.
4- additional ways to get mobs that now can be collected only from luck (eggs or special syntesis) like purrfection, robo, pinster..
5- maybe add a pvp activity and more dayly quests.
6- more mobs :)
<<

WAWAW1

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm

huss111 wrote:CHANGE BACK THE NEW BRONZE TO SILVER MOB UPGRADE

Making a silver monster now is too hard and takes too long
as a bronze mob now needs to absorb an 's' grade mob.
Please change this back to how it previously was
before the update, thank you.

I agree, it's far too long winded now. It's not fair on newcomers either as prior to the update lots of people upgraded to silver easily so they have an unfair advantage!

More slimes on floor 1 would be nice as it takes a lot of monsters to upgrade to S.

The further you get in the floors, the harder it is to hit the enemy as they always dodge, I counted 6 times once. It can be very frustrating.

Daily coins should be available again.

Other than that, great game!
<<

whit3fb6

Citizen

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Glad to hear this haypi I hope this is all true since this game has the potential to be legendary here is my list and I've said it before
1.return upgrading back to normal bronze to silver sucks
2.return explo rewards back to the way they were but keep difficulty the same
3.made prestige useful like in market or more exp and rewards for U.S. veterans will feel appreciated
4. Please for me make claw more obtainable like in purchase boxes I have a silver claw I'm dying to make gold !
5.release more monsters
6.add a storyline maybe like making evil trainers trying to take over the lost tower
7.new sprites of the monsters make them look more aggressive or innocent
8.i want the old rewards from guardian chests again I can't get dice because of boss essence
9.make a arena where players can battle each other at will will full control of their monsters I have so much more but I'm sure others have great ideas
<<

eckselite

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Great game would like to be able to trade monsters or at least transfer the ones from the original haypi monster to the lost tower
<<

LegtHurricne

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Put Thorn 3 on levi
<<

rylegit

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Common/uncommon eggs back to regular price
Upgrade changed back so I don't have to make a bronze using a rank S. With eggs and cash the time invested to achieve this is insane.
Better ways to farm essence of wisdom and essence of life.
A reward for players based off time played. Feed our addiction lol
Betting for monster stats is so in need of a buff. Yet again between time to farm and even with gold coins bets are bad. Like real bad. Fix it...
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions