FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Daily Tasks

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Daily Tasks

We should have more daily tasks, one I think should be "Check the forums" Just so players know its here. With all these seperate versions of the game, like vendide, and other language versions, I would bet most dont even know about these forums. I would venture to say there is a lot of players looking for answers to things and could get those answers here.

What other daily tasks do you think should be added?
Explore attempt?
World boss attempt?
Team mode attempt?
OTHERS????

the reward doesnt need to be anything spectacular but something little.
World boss could be after 7 consecutive days a free Guardian chest. That would allow some of the low damage guys a better chance to get a chest.

REPLY with your ideas Minions! LOL

bullhead

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Daily Tasks

Plus it would give me an easier time to get 36 more posts to become Warlord>>> HAHAHA!!

Signature design by Stavey
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: Daily Tasks

Bull just revive a couple old posts and bam warlord lol. Anyways, great idea. IMO we do need more activities tho, this game gets quite boring once the weekend hits..and it seems like the most activity by users. Would be awesome if somehow Haypi incorporated Tournaments, but qualifications against bots to specify your rank and category (Yes can be tampered with but the OP players who'd do that would just be considered cowards :lol: ) Just throwing in my 2 cents I know its off topic but hey its a start !

Return to Suggestions