FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Running List of Best Suggestions

<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue May 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Running List of Best Suggestions

(If you want to suggest an idea, pm me or post in in the Suggestions forum to be investigated)
Compilation of Many Desired Ideas for Haypi to Implement:

1) A separate group of eggs in which only slimes can be received. I recommend 5 gold per egg, 50 gold for 11.

Mutual Benefit for Haypi and the players:
For Haypi: More people will buy and spend gold in order to get slimes without using much time.
For the players: We can get slimes without grinding forever.

2) The ability to form clans:

Clans can have a maximum of 10 people and can fight bosses together. These bosses could deal with several issues: A) They could drop seal cards, making it so that the game is not as frustrating when trying to catch epics in Purple Caves. B) They could drop Boss Essence, allowing another mode to reach Gryphion more quickly, as reaching one scroll can take a year for a player without pals and 100 days for a player with highly active pals. Essentially, the clans would be able to fight bosses similar to the world bosses, but an exclusive group of eight bosses that each have 20,000 health and can only be fought over the period of one day each week. Since Monday does not have any special activities yet it would be a good day to implement it on. Each set of eight bosses should be completely randomized so that specific players within the clan can specialize in attacking with their best type. For example: A group of eight could have 1 Octobud, 2 Frights, 1 Blaze, 2 Brawnies, 1 Shadow, and 1 Felicity. Each clan should cost 50 gold to join so that players do not change clans frequently. ALSO AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IF THIS IDEA IS IMPLEMENTED, each one of the eight bosses should have a random reward, for example: 5 seal cards or 5 boss essence or 1 legendary fragment, that EVERY PLAYER WITHIN THE CLAN SHOULD RECEIVE. It is a group effort and it will be much more fair and much more fun if every player within the clans receives the rewards. Plus, the activity will only be ONCE A WEEK. So the most a player within a clan could receive would be 8 rewards per week (per activity time slot).

Anzatz beautifully explains the benefits for Haypi in this paragraph:
Ansatz wrote:the reason haypi would stand to increase it's profits were it to implement guild/clan/"wolf pack"/etc system is that enhanced inter-personal relations (as would be provided by, e.g., a clan) results in increased 'investment' (temporally, emotionally, fiscally <--- fiscally) in the game.

Others show a high level of support for the clan concept:
potatoman wrote:I really love the idea of clans , a good way for players to develop friendship with one another , they should also add in the chat a clan chat where u can speak to ur fellow clan mates

Haypi Support (I guess Angela haha), I beg of you to make this idea a reality in the next update. I will spend actual money on the game, in fact, I would spend a lot and I'm sure many others would as well!

3) Changing the order of skills:

We should be allowed to select a skill and switch it's place with another skill. Many monsters learn skills in different slots. This makes it so that we accidentally hit the wrong skill move in a rush. Yes, that makes us lazy; however, it's something that we all want badly for more organization and easier flexibility. This should be one of the more simple ideas to code into the system and would be greatly appreciated by everyone.

4) Reversing Rune Gems:

Please allow us to downgrade rune gems. There should be a minimal silver cost involved but one premium should make three ultimate and three ultimate should defuse to nine super rune gems and so on and so forth. This has been mentioned many times and has shown to be desired by many players.

5) PVP rewards:

PVP tournaments would create a more active atmosphere. I am aware that the designers are using downgrading as the negative incentive to PVP, but it simply makes the game frustrating as oppose to fun. A positive incentive to PVP, such as the gold coin reward you have in the original Haypi Monsters game would bring a more positive and competitive atmosphere to the game. The rewards should be directly proportional to the floor that the tournament is on and would make for a higher climbing incentive as well. The demotion incentive can stay, but we need a positive incentive to balance it out.

6) Happy Hour has been removed as the practicality is not efficient and reduces the cost incentive for Haypi

7) Monster line-ups should be allowed to be saved for specific battle modes.

Example:
For Ladder, you can use monsters A, B, C, D in that order
For World Boss, you can use monsters W, X, Y, Z in that order
For Fortune Race, you can use Y, Z, B, D in that order
There needs to be a screen where each order is saved so that it makes switching around much easier.

X) This is my compilation, feel free to offer suggestions and if I like them I will write them in an easy to understand way or modify them slightly and then add them to my list.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Haypi Support team. Please recommend these to the designers!

TO ALL CONSIDERING POSTING, THIS IS NOT THE "SUGGESTIONS FORUM". THIS IS WHERE THE HIGHLY LIKED IDEAS WILL BE PLACED SO THAT SUPPORT READS THEM. PLEASE DO NOT POST BELOW. SEND ME AN MESSAGE THROUGH THE FORUMS AT ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=54398 or at my gmail:shadehawk36@gmail.com

IF THE SUGGESTION IS BRILLIANT/ORIGINAL/BENEFICIAL TO ALL PLAYER, IT WILL BE POSTED.

-Shade

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Re: Running List of Best Suggestions

looks good +1

Nice work putting that together

Signature design by Stavey

Return to Suggestions