FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Prestige Monsters

<<

SunDragon

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Prestige Monsters

With the new update and the bronze/silver/gold monsters is quite impossible to have gold epic prestige monsters (i.e. Sneopard) and impossible to have legendary one (i.e. Roco, Planto).
I think it would be perfect if in the new update players could buy more copies of the same monsters, after they reveal it in the library.
<<

Coinstalker

Beginner

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Prestige Monsters

No, this would not work because clawpards will be overpopulated in the game. It ONLY costs 500k to buy a clawpard, which many people can easily afford. But not only will clawpard be easy to gold, planto will be easy to gold since it only costs 2mil (or 3 mil, don't remember). If you increase the price of the monsters each time you buy, it might be a good idea. Or if each time you buy the monster, the prestige requirements increases, then this might be acceptable.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Coinstalker wrote:No, this would not work because clawpards will be overpopulated in the game. It ONLY costs 500k to buy a clawpard, which many people can easily afford. But not only will clawpard be easy to gold, planto will be easy to gold since it only costs 2mil (or 3 mil, don't remember). If you increase the price of the monsters each time you buy, it might be a good idea. Or if each time you buy the monster, the prestige requirements increases, then this might be acceptable.

I don't see any problem of clawpard being overpopulated , actually , I prefer it being overpopulated rather than being never used by anyone.At least it's better to see the same line-up all the time (neon or rhor with meniss and cygness...BORING)
Ofcourse if you want to buy a 2nd copy , the price would increase for 1million for example, etc..
The idea is good, +1.
Last edited by Stavey on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Chiheisen

Citizen

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Exactly, I don't pvp anymore because its the same couple monsters over and over again. +1
<<

Azzeyy

Citizen

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 am

+1
<<

potatoman

Post Tue May 06, 2014 9:17 pm

I agree +1 I really want gold clawpard:3
<<

Talathorn

Beginner

Post Wed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

+1

I really like this idea too. I would like to suggest that after the first purchase of monster like clawpard or planto, the second and future purchases could require gold coins or a vastly large increase in silver coins. This way people can upgrade those special monsters, and players would buy more gold coins in order to purchase those monsters
<<

biggygman

Beginner

Post Wed May 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Instead of increasing the required amount of silver, why not increase the required amount of prestige. Like ya need 72k for first claw, your second you would need 100k and third could need 125k etc. Just a thought.

+1 either way, I really wanna start upgrading my planto lol.
<<

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:10 am

I didn't think this a good idea because if it's more easy to have gold you'll win whit too facility then one playing whit one normal and this will be every time
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 am

biggygman wrote:Instead of increasing the required amount of silver, why not increase the required amount of prestige. Like ya need 72k for first claw, your second you would need 100k and third could need 125k etc. Just a thought.

+1 either way, I really wanna start upgrading my planto lol.

There is a way to upgrade Planto now, tokens from explore. I will actually get my first Planto from Alchemy, then second from prestige.

I would love to upgrade my claw as well. There are a few players with bronze claws and 1 I know has silver claw. They gifted them down from other accounts.

Signature design by Stavey
Next

Return to Suggestions