FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Import monsters

<<

Taneli

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 am

Import monsters

I could come back to playing and so would so many else if you would make possible to import old monsters from old haypi monster. No need all but you could make item or option to swap monster between games. Since all monsters are mathematically same this shouldnt be too hard task. Also new players might want play old maps too.
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Re: Import monsters

No because then we would overpower the new haypi players, + moves such as PoD are not allowed and lvl 60? And upgraded skills? Just no

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Tedrican

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Well Power of Darkness was really non fancy skill anyways. Monster could get original move if they import with Pod and upgraded skills was so stupid idea anyway, those imported monsters should come with +0.

This is something what old people who have paid already so much to this game get something what belongs to them. Lost tower is mathematically same game as old haypi monster. I at least wont play lost tower until i get something for starting all over. I bet many others feel same way. That i wonder why Haypi didnt wipe servers and made so much work for getting new start.

Anyways if haypi dont want make anything for this i warn you this will happen again.
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:09 pm

It will happen again. It's life, you have to move on. They are a business and will make it as profitable as possible. You had your fun in the old HM, you can keep playing or let it go, you're still able to play the original game.
Last edited by Shadehawk on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favorite Quotes:
<<

Tedrican

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:12 pm

So you are from development team and decide what Haypi makes here?
I rather pass than give you more money that you could make me working all over again.
<<

Tedrican

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Ill make sure you will keep old haypi monster up and running as long you dont violate consumer protection.
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm not from the Devo team. I was on S2 of HM1 and I started TLT as well. I like the games. Unfortunately, I also know how a business works. Once something stops making money, you stop putting anything into it. Simple lazy economics, move on. And for the record, you should read the user agreement before you play the games. It says that Haypi has complete ownership of your account and can close it for any arbitrary reason they deem necessary. Just saying, check your facts.

Favorite Quotes:
<<

Tedrican

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Well if you didnt know its not something that haypi cant measure themselves, it all started when made first customer to buy something

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_protection
<<

Tedrican

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:52 pm

And i think they can close my account only for violating server rules and its different thing that close down whole server.
<<

123owned

Citizen

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Lol at this.
Next

Return to Suggestions