FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Import monsters

<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Re: Import monsters

I'm trying to explain nicely to you guys that this will never happen. Everyone has asked, it is over. Done, move on, find something new to complain about.

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

CuteRoyale

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:11 am

Lol @ the Consumer Protection.
Same company, but different product.

Can I then change my iphone4 to an iphone 8 - using the same reason of Consumer Protection?

Well, I warn you about apple products then... this will happen again. LOL~!

*Quote at 3rd post....
Tedrican wrote:Well Power of Darkness was really non fancy skill anyways....
Anyways if haypi dont want make anything for this
i warn you this will happen again.

Come, laugh with me.
Haha LOL~
<<

Taneli

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 am

Customer protection protects you, so you can keep your iphone4 what your mom bought for you
<<

123owned

Citizen

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 am

Oh good one, got him there :lol: Look, this will never happen, ever. They want players to get new monsters and spend more money, not transfer the old ones over. This would stop them from getting any money. Haypi may not be top notch when it comes to some things, but they understand how to make money.
<<

CuteRoyale

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 am

Taneli wrote:Customer protection protects you, so you can keep your iphone4 what your mom bought for you

Yeah ditto. You can keep your HM1 what your mom bought for you.
You can whine all day, but the fact that this suggestion had been raised before and not being considered - the result would be the same.

Even if you come with a group of old players from HM1, complaining about this matter, so what? Your consumer protection lies in HM1, and not in TLT. And it's not a service that is offered in TLT that old players can import their monsters over. Neither the service was offered in HM1 to export their monsters to TLT.

You can suggest them to offer this service, but do you think they will accept this suggestion?

New players would invest in the game, who will be willing to fork out 3k+ USD for VIP 10. Rather than old players who wants transfer and only ended up spending to VIP 2-3.

As if they will be concerned about the welfare of the players over their business profits. They will keep their concern of the welfare of the players at minimum, while keeping their profits at maximum.

Simple business. TLT is not an EXPANSION of HM1.
Acknowledge this.

Otherwise, enjoy whining.
:o
<<

Tedrican

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 am

You dont seem to get point. Next time i will make 2 different post for different things, so everyone would understand clearly.

Of course this kind of service in game could cost money too.

I thought in long time run Haypi wants keep all players on this game old and new, but lost tower dont give much new for old players, so why would start over all again, to getting same?

What happens when 3rd release comes out? Haypi cant find so many new players for every release and kick old players that it would be financial profitable.

Yes lost tower is not expansion, its clone.
<<

Marcus2014

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Haha lol sooo true cutie!
<<

kessir

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Not that i'm much in for the idea itself, but @Tedrican and Taneli, i think it would've been better to not just post a general, impossible suggestion, but also a method/measure that haypi could take to keep income high, like for example say "Let people day 100g to import a monster from the old Haypi" or something, rather than threatening people in here content with playing as it is and trying to ruin their fun just because youre frustrated with the situation itself.
I know gold can be obtained in other ways than just paying, so people COULD get such for free, but giving a suggestion thats not only to the benefit of the player but also to the company would surely catch the attention more easily / attract attention of the business people :)
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Just no Tedrican, are you actually taking this seriously???

#1: It would be unfair
#2: It would be close to impossible to regulate
#3: Breeding in the old game would screw up the TLT system
ext3) It takes an insane amount of resources to get a single S in TLT and more monsters to upgrade. Getting multiple epics is hard, breeding another one each 10 hours would be ridiculous. Then you have Purrfection which is easy to get in HM1 and close to impossible in TLT. Then you have gryph, levi, more angelo's/devils, bolt, Sphierx, any legendaries, other epics, (such as felicity, scythe, verte). And don't even try to tell me that 'rares' should be allowed, because let's be honest. You don't want your rares. Plus, rares could be traded and then sold for 10k Silver a piece.
#4: It will then lead to people wanting to trade scrolls, then money/gold, EoL, EoW, Boss Essence. It will get ridiculous.
#5: People would want to trade Gold Monsters back to HM1.

Summary: This will not happen, and even if it did, it would take the fun out of TLT as the whole goal is trying to get monsters the new way. Even if they wanted to make this, there are so many problematic issues that would result with the ability to trade: talents, stats, learned/taught moves, etc. If you want to play the game, play the game. If you don't like the new methods, don't play. It is all completely your choice, but don't repeat the same ideas.

Thanks, have a nice day!

-Shade
Last edited by Shadehawk on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

kessir

Beginner

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Oh thanks @Shadehawk.
I've been wonderig about why the breeding system wasnt transfered and if it would ever be, but your explaination makes alot of sense as to why it wouldn't/shouldn't.

Though wouldnt addint something like it with stuff like low chances/possibility of failure or incompability of the monsters or "baby" monsters happening instead of grown ups help solve that? ( i mean if you would breed 2 Felicity, you would get 1 Purity, but i dont know if this wasnt what the original breeding included; i stopped playing original HM shortly before it was introduced, if i remember correctly...)
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions