FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Eliminate energy or modify it

<<

kingwzrd91

Post Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 am

Eliminate energy or modify it

I think eliminating this energy system would be awesome. For me personally i burn through energy very quickly so if it were eliminated id be able to play more. Also this game is a few years old so it would allow new players to catch up quicker. I get that by having energy people will buy coins to refill so if eliminating it is not an option then maybe modify it by increasing the energy cap every time the player gains a level or maybe decreasing the cost per run. It might allow players to get more into the game and thus buy more coins to unlock vip rewards.

On a side note the addition of new monsters would be cool also. Maybe some new evolutions for monsters that dont have any evolutions. My favorite looking non legendary monster is lupa so to have an evolution for him would be very cool. Or just add some brand new ones. Basically id just like to see some more expansions for the game so it continues to grow and become more popular.
<<

Jaiden52

Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Re: Eliminate energy or modify it

Tell me about it. 5 min per 1 energy is just way too time consuming. Haypi needs to either make wait shorter or do away with the system and have a new alternative

Return to Suggestions