FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trust

<<

JaylonF

Post Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Trust

:ugeek: There's this guy named "chuckelz97" who ransacked a friend of mine called "Kiritama" who trusted him. He did it just to give himself po. He admitted to doing it in chat once and he hasn't admitted to it ever since. he claims a guy named Josh stole Chucks piece of paper with Kiritamas password on it and accessed Kiritamas account. if there's anything you can do, Please tell me. :cry:

Regards,
JaylonF

EDIT: There's more sinister cases like this that happened and it's rumored that you don't do anything about it. :( :(
<<

TikiTiny

Post Tue May 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Re: Trust

I've also heard of cases like this. I hope they capture the troublemakers.

:mrgreen:
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed May 18, 2016 5:46 am

Hi there,

General speaking, if a player hadn't given away his/her account info in any case; had set up valid registry email address and had strengthened his/her
password security; hadn't shared account info. Others won't be able to access his/her account.

We strongly recommend players to change their passwords to composition like Symbol+number+small/capital letters.

If a player's account has been breached into, s/he can use his/her registered email address to write a letter with useful account info to "mltsupport@haypi.com". You can also ask the account owner to contact game support with the mentioned info. After the ownership confirmation we'll find a solution for the player.

There's one more thing to remember, if the loss is caused in such case, we can't compensate the player. Certainly, when we've got enough proof we'll give the player who violated Haypi's UA corresponding punishment too.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Sniffles

Post Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:53 am

Yeah...they don't compensate for losses.

My wife's account was hacked about 6 months ago. She didn't share her log in information and yet someone got into her account. She lost all her resources (gc, silver, scrolls, skills, eol). Then, Haypi just said something along the lines of:
"sorry we don't compensate anymore..."

She quit after reading that.

For your friend, my only advice is don't share your pass or email no matter how much you trust them...
Link to Monster's Stats, Enhancement Cost, Exp Cost, and Drop Rates
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
OUTDATED But feel free to check it out if your board lol

Return to General Discussion