FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I Need Help Please XC

<<

TheGodyr

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:16 pm

I Need Help Please XC

So I started playing this game like a week ago aprox. but in the first day if I recall I accidentally deleted my Abby during the tutorial and now I've been searching and there is no other way to get it??????!?! I'm not going to create a new account and just start over because of it (too much work into getting my 3 epics evolved).

Can someone plz tell me if there is another way of getting another Abby?

And if there isn't another way, can someone plz send me one or trade me one? (if that's even possible...) I already have the gloves to evolve Ablaze into Blaze, but without an Abby...

Waiting for a gentle soul to reply :)
<<

TheGodyr

Post Thu May 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Re: I Need Help Please XC

Plz? Someone? Any moderators here? Support? Any way you can send me an Abby or tell me how I can get one? Btw, I always seem to get the exact same monsters everytime I open the white eggs... And when I get rares they are always the same 3 or 4... What's up with that??
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 am

Hi there,

We're sorry for what happened to your Abby. However, we are sorry to inform you that deleted monsters cannot be restored.

You can try seeking help from a pal. As you know that pals can send monster.

Hope this can help.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Atomb0

Post Fri May 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Heya, the only way to get Abby (apart from the one you lost) is out of eggs. You can't send Abby to pals, so I hope your luck is with you. Saving until you can afford 10+1 is the smartest thing to do
<<

TheGodyr

Post Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks for the help guys.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 am

Sry that I've given the wrong suggestions earlier. Abby can't be gifted to pals, thus wish you good luck in egg-cracking.

Again, we feel sorry for what happened to your Abby. Please be more careful with your gameplay operations.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion