FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Regarding the last rift update (and other stuff)

<<

KOEKjpg

Post Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Regarding the last rift update (and other stuff)

Dear members of the Haypi:TLT support team,

For quite some time, I have been a member of the Haypi TLT community. I have seen a lot of aspects of the game and although I used to enjoy it a lot, a string of updates has taken out quite a lot of that "fun" factor. In fact, I quit several times because I didn't enjoy it anymore.

A few months ago, I decided to give the game another go, since it was enjoyable to slowly make progress and chat with the special community that Haypi TLT harbors. The thing I enjoyed most was the League feature, where we could do rift battles. It was fun to see how the team effort paid off.

I was really looking forward to see what would be lurking in the last rift battle, number 50. We came darn close, seeing as our league got past rift 45 earlier this week. Until Haypi suddenly released a small update, primarily aimed at the rift.

We were told they would remove Swindle effects in rift, along with adding 10 more levels. I thought those extra levels would prove impossible, but it seems Haypi changed more than just the Swindle restriction. The monsters have unlimited PP all of a sudden, not to mention rift 46 turned into a 2v2, which was unprecedented (the only 2v2 matches were rifts that end with 0 or 5).

This is yet another attempt of making this game extremely difficult. Previous updates made completing the normal game (floor 3) impossible. We even gained two maps no one has ever seen, because no player is able to even beat OA on expert mode. This has taken the fun out of the game for a lot of people. With the rift changes that were made all of a sudden, we lost the chance of finally finishing a part of this game. I don't get how this is supposed to make the game more enjoyable.

I'm not a VIP, so I might not have any right to complain that much. This, however, stung me so much that I decided to mail support and create a forum post, which I hadn't done before on this forum. I ask of you to please stop making the game this impossible to beat. It's annoying enough to have the normal game being as impossible as it is; please let us enjoy a small taste of victory for once.

Kind regards,

KOEKjpg

tl;dr I'm annoyed at Haypi for making the game more impossible than it already is
<<

Sadist

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:54 am

Re: Regarding the last rift update (and other stuff)

Hi support
I agree with him 100%, and am vip 10. The game is getting imposible and every thing is very hard now even with spending money, so please make the game more interesting and playable.

Regards
<<

azgame12

Post Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm

I have to agree with KOEKjpg and Sadist. Even by spending money, some of the expert levels are close to impossible to pass. Furthermore, rift has become extremely difficult. I doubt any of the leagues on Haypi TLT could actually beat it.
<<

DarkOblivion

Post Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 pm

In compliance to KOEK's claim, the Rift challenges should be DO-able. It is completely illogical to give the Rift monsters infinite Move Points. Even without swindle, it is still a feasible strategy to stall out moves from opponents that could be the determining factor between a win or loss. A game without strategy is no game at all. I do believe that Haypi Co. has to make money some way, but this move by your company is in unison with the last update. The blood of lost players is on your hands.

~DarkO
~DarkOblivion~
Pal Code: 2LJC
<<

azgame12

Post Thu May 19, 2016 1:00 am

Dear Support,

Is a reply too much to ask for? Perhaps others haven't voiced it, but rift, among other things, are huge issues with the game. We players buy gold coins and pay money, and in return, we expect the continued excellence and development of the game. Instead, we are ignored and were given an updated rift such that no guild could realistically ever defeat it. Furthermore, levels have been made impossible. Perhaps you could do us a favor and at least respond to our posts so that we could have a discussion, are at least an explanation as to why the game has been made increasingly difficult. I am not against a hard game, however, I am against a game that is so hard that it is nearly impossible.

Best Regards,
Azgame12
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu May 19, 2016 5:12 am

Hi there,

This update increases the difficulty and makes it more challenging. However, it didn't eliminate the chance to pass. As you may know that some league has come to lv.57. We have faith that players will outwit AIs with strategy and we'd like to encourage more gameplay experience exchange.

Surely, if you have any feedback /suggestions / ideas, please feel free to contact us at mltsupport@haypi.com. We'll forward them to the team for their further consideration and discussion.

Thanks for your unwavering support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

TheKid01

Post Thu May 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Someone beat rift 57? A bunch of craps. We at Purrfactory are the farthest one. You guys updated the rift a few hours right after we beat rift 45. Don't tell me the league support made for testing is the league that beat it. Lol. Pic or it never happened. This is by far the most rediculous thing you guys got to say. I am waiting for your proof that a league got to rift 57.
<<

KOEKjpg

Post Thu May 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Dear support,

Thank you for your reply.
I'm afraid we didn't really get an answer to azn's question, nor has it quelled any of my concerns, for that matter.

I think you might have confused this game with a different one. No one has beaten rift 46, let alone 56 or 57.
That's beside the point though. Even if such a tale were true, it would mean that there is only one league out of many that can get to 50+. That's not much. The game is still ludicrously hard with the normal maps. I'll also go off track here - players would have had so much more fun if they could actually reach the new maps. By adding it to floors 1/2 perhaps...

The game has been made impossible to play for a while now and the rift update only cemented that position. I have yet to see a Haypi player applaud this move for "interesting difficulties you can tackle through strategy".

We had a strategy. It worked up until the update. It was challenging, but fair. Can't say that now though.

Regards,
KOEKjpg
<<

Angeldust

Post Fri May 20, 2016 2:20 am

support9 wrote:We have faith that players will outwit AIs with strategy and we'd like to encourage more gameplay experience exchange.

Really what are you talking about. You take away swindle and now we need a strategy ? You really make me crack up. Next time we develop a tactic that works and we get close to beat last levels of rift you probably going to remove the spell or ability or even the monster that been used to crack rift.

Is it really to much to ask to give the people that still play this game some enjoyment ? During the time I play this game some good players left because they literally got fed up by all the ridicules changes you made during the past months.

I give you guys a free tip, if you ever get bored of developing games, you should consider going into comedy. Its really unbelievable with what kind of reply you always come up with. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,
Angeldust the king of pure despair.
<<

KOEKjpg

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:07 am

Dear support,

When can we get an answer to the questions we asked after you posted your latest reply?

Regards,
KOEKjpg
Next

Return to General Discussion