FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Prestige system

<<

Atomb0

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Prestige system

Hi,

This is probably not the right place to ask this, but i think this is the place where response is most likely so yeahh..

I am not entirely sure how the prestige system works. We just had the update to 2.1 in the Dutch version in the lost tower and I see people in high ranks on floor 5 who aren't really on that level, while others who should be higher are way below. So could you maybe explain how this works? Because I dont see how a system purely based on the ladder tournament would lead to a pvp ranking as it is.

Thanks!
Atombo
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:28 am

Re: Prestige system

Hi there,

Thanks for the contact. As we know that the prestige system has neither been modified nor been remodeled. We are not 100% sure that we understand your question. Would you mind elaborating your confusion with examples?

Please also note that GM account(s) are meant to be excluded from normal players in any situations. And, as you claimed that you are a player from the Dutch version, which is run and operated by our collaborator Tfjoy Inc., we'd suggest you send inquiries to support@tfjoy.com for a prompt multi-language help.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion