FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Whalron & Bragga Scroll

<<

anduslife

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Whalron & Bragga Scroll

Hi guys! I just wanted to ask you about Whalron & Bragga Scroll...where can I get those?

Thank you so much :)
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: Whalron & Bragga Scroll

Whalorn isn't a scroll, but rather a monster found in a Cave in Ocean Abyss Expert-6.

Bragga's Scroll can be found in the Magic Shop and requires 60 Essence of Life to purchase. Synthesizing requires Chimp (level 14), Funkis (level 14), Bloom (level 14) and Leetle (level 1).
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

anduslife

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 am

Thanks for answering Koenaj :)

For bragga scroll is just 60 essence of life only? really?

by the way...where is the magic shop? oO is there any place such that to change essence of life for scrolls? I can not find it since the last upload :(
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Wait, I screwed up @_@.. :oops:

Sorry, I was certain this was a regular Haypi Monster post, but this topic is for The Lost Tower :oops: :oops: :oops:!
Sorry, I'm not a The Lost Tower player, so I can't help you :(
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

anduslife

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:17 pm

uffff.... :( thanks anyway man!

anybody knows something about this? is there any web with information about this game? I tried to find one but there's only a wikia site and there's not enough information.

The Haypi team should at least answer users doubts because it is really frustrated to don't know anything and also being such as difficult as it is.
<<

Sniffles

Post Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:33 am

Hi,

In the Lost Tower, you can find Whalorn at Ocean Abyss-6 Expert mode, cracking eggs or via Special Synthesis. Since Ocean Abyss-6 requires so much work and cracking eggs for this specific monster would require tons of real money, I would suggest getting it via Special Synthesis.

You can get Bragga from Special Synthesis. You may be able to get it from cracking eggs too, however, I cannot confirm this.

Also, they may be available via events. However, I've never witnessed one in the 6 months I've been playing and I wouldn't hope on this.

Feel free to contact me in game if you have any other questions. :)
Link to Monster's Stats, Enhancement Cost, Exp Cost, and Drop Rates
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
OUTDATED But feel free to check it out if your board lol
<<

anduslife

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Sniffles wrote:Hi,

In the Lost Tower, you can find Whalorn at Ocean Abyss-6 Expert mode, cracking eggs or via Special Synthesis. Since Ocean Abyss-6 requires so much work and cracking eggs for this specific monster would require tons of real money, I would suggest getting it via Special Synthesis.

You can get Bragga from Special Synthesis. You may be able to get it from cracking eggs too, however, I cannot confirm this.

Also, they may be available via events. However, I've never witnessed one in the 6 months I've been playing and I wouldn't hope on this.

Feel free to contact me in game if you have any other questions. :)

Thanks you so much for your help :) So I think I will do them by Special Synthesis...other ways are impossible. You think that is worthly to get a Wharlor? (maybe Flight is better choice than Bragga).
<<

Sniffles

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:10 am

It's definitely a great monster but you have to consider it cost 10 epics + 5mil money to get a gold whalorn...not to mention the 10 mil for upgrading/enhancing. If you have the money or only plan to bronze/silver it, then go for it. Otherwise a cheap and great alternative water monster is cygness.

Bragga is great if you have power of darkness. Otherwise, Lycaon (obtained via world boss chests), needles (obtained via special sythesis), or Flight is a better choice. The only downside of flight is that his only good talent is technician and technician is only useful with weaker skills (<60 Power/hit skills if it works the same way it does in pokeemon)
Link to Monster's Stats, Enhancement Cost, Exp Cost, and Drop Rates
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
OUTDATED But feel free to check it out if your board lol

Return to General Discussion