FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Newbie questions

<<

Kuazar

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Newbie questions

Hi guys, I'm new to the game and i'm loving it so far, got some questions:

Why is there 2 games that look the same in the app store, one from venide limited and one from haypi Co ld, mine is from Haypi Co is that the correct one?

I'm portuguese but i would like to play the game in english, how can i change the game language without changing the iphone language?

I've sent a monster to a friend once, now i can't send nor to the same friend nor to other, why?

Thanks for your help:)
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Re: Newbie questions

Hey Kuazar,

Haypi Monster Venide is the same game, just different Servers. It's a collateral with a Chinese company. It's the same game, just another server ;).

Sadly, I believe there isn't a way to change the game language without changing your phone language.

You can only send a friend (PAL) a monster once. This is to encourage new players and give them a kickstart. Your friend will have to use your Inviter Code in order to receive a monster.

I hope this answers your questions :mrgreen:!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Kuazar

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Re: Newbie questions

Koenaj wrote:Hey Kuazar,

Haypi Monster Venide is the same game, just different Servers. It's a collateral with a Chinese company. It's the same game, just another server ;).

Sadly, I believe there isn't a way to change the game language without changing your phone language.

You can only send a friend (PAL) a monster once. This is to encourage new players and give them a kickstart. Your friend will have to use your Inviter Code in order to receive a monster.

I hope this answers your questions :mrgreen:!

Thanks for your help =)

Return to General Discussion