FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VIP Status

<<

yurajagov

Post Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 pm

VIP Status

Dear Haypi,

I have been playing The Lost Tower for a little while now and I have invested a little bit of cash into the game (VIP 8). Recently you decided to make major changes to the game and take away most of my perks for being a VIP player. I spent the money on this game because of the benefits of being a VIP member. I should be able to access the benefits that I paid for. Judging by the other posts on this forum and chats within the game, I'm not the only person that has a problem with these changes. I request a refund of my money or a reinstatement of my benefits. Hopefully this matter will be rectified with haste. Thank you.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 am

Re: VIP Status

Dear player,

Thanks for letting us know how you feel about our update.

In the VIP Privilege section, we've made changes. Monster purchase has been a big part due to the feedback that many VIPs are eager to have better chance of getting awesome monsters. And also for better gaming experience, auto-play, fast forwarding, unlimited energy purchase and level rush are accessible for all players.

We'll definitely prepare more superb VIP Privilege for you as new contents added in. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best
Jane
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion