FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi devs, are you there?

<<

SommonedLite

Post Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 am

Haypi devs, are you there?

Dear haypi,

I understand how hard it is for a developer to create a game people like, and this last update has opened my eyes, making me wonder, what am I doing playing this game. I honestly don't mean to sound disrespectful in anyway during this letter, and I loved all the games you put out, from haypi monsters, to the lost tower. I do though want a partial, full refund, because I need to move on. The partial refund that I want/full refund will be traded for my account. I do not plan to get on haypi anymore, on my VIP 7 account on the lost tower, or my VIP 4 account on haypi monsters (1). Please email me if you would like to give me back some of the money I spent on haypi. Even if you don't give me a full/partial refund, I am quitting forever. It has been a nice time playing haypi monsters and the lost tower. I hope your team can bring epic content together to make this game better, and with you the best.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Haypi devs, are you there?

Hi there,

It's been a real honor have our players accompanying us all the time.

It is true that in the latest VIP Privilege section, we've made changes. Monster purchase has been a big part due to the feedback that many VIPs are eager to have better chance of getting awesome monsters. And also for better gaming experience, auto-play, fast forwarding, unlimited energy purchase and level rush are accessible for all players.

But this is not the end. We're still preparing more superb VIP Privilege for you as new contents added in.

Thanks again for your advice which enhance our mutual understanding and progress of the game! And your longtime supporting as well...

Best
Jane
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion