FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Why are all my monsters suddenly weak?

<<

Shawmon

Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Why are all my monsters suddenly weak?

One of my tasks today was to capture a Neo. No big deal, (silver) Felicity and Hyrda combination haul through sealed space 15.However, throughout all of the battles, I'm constantly dying/losing a monster or two every couple fights.

What's the deal? Battles that could take 1-2 resurrection cards, on a bad day, are now consistently sucking up 5-6 at a time. My monsters have become horrible I can no longer progress in the game...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:04 am

Re: Why are all my monsters suddenly weak?

Hi there,

sealed space 15 in Veteran Mode is a level of high challenge. A rarer monster might assist you easier pass this level.

Thanks for your loving. Should you need any assistance, please write to mltsupport@haypi.com. Nice day! :lol:

Yours
Jane
Haypi Team
<<

Shawmon

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post! I'm currently around Frozen Cavern 5 on expert mode and used farm Seal Space 15 all the time for Neo. In the past, it was an easy area with the monsters that I had (Hydra and Felicity). However, after the update I can barely pass it without using up a massive amount of resurrection cards.

I guess the real question should've been, Were any adjustments regarding (the player's monster's) damage or health made in the 1.8.4 update?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:40 am

Hi there,

To cooperate with the whole update, difficulty in some levels and some monsters' stats have been adjusted.

Yours
Jane
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion