FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrading to Sliver

<<

Razorfox

Post Mon May 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Upgrading to Sliver

I have a lvl 60 Bronze S rank Scythe.

I have another level 24 E- Scythe. Why cant i upgrade my bronze one to sliver?? :x
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:36 am

Re: Upgrading to Sliver

Hi Razorfox,

The Monster Upgrade rules have been modified in version 1.8. Since then, you'll need to absorb S or above monsters to upgrade your Bronze monsters.

For more details about the version 1.8, please visit viewtopic.php?f=810&t=24793

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 am

support9 wrote:Hi Razorfox,

The Monster Upgrade rules have been modified in version 1.8. Since then, you'll need to absorb S or above monsters to upgrade your Bronze monsters.

For more details about the version 1.8, please visit viewtopic.php?f=810&t=24793

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

I think this was a horrible decision.
I will never be able to upgrade any of my monsters anymore because it is just WAY TOO MUCH grinding. It's supposed to be fun or am I wrong?
<<

TheRealGobY

Citizen

Post Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Stavey wrote:
support9 wrote:Hi Razorfox,

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

I think this was a horrible decision.
I will never be able to upgrade any of my monsters anymore because it is just WAY TOO MUCH grinding. It's supposed to be fun or am I wrong?

agree 100%
<<

PabsTheCat

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

Supposed to be fun? I think you mean addictive - with rewards far too overpriced. It's a formula for the 1% of people who will actually pay
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:12 pm

How about the "wanted monsters" event this weekend? Pattairy, Smiter, and Branchy.

Branchy, easy enough to catch.
Smiter, He showed up 2 times for me. 1st time had overgrow talent, so when he was at 1hp, just wrecked my team. 2nd time he kept using underworld and healing up.
Pattairy, ??? Hell I gave up after 2nd Smiter, the rewards are NO WHERE near what they should be for catching those multiple monsters!

I have those Epics already so I didn't care. But I could see someone who needed one for collection or synth and fighting through the bullshat.

Hence is why I quit for good I think.

Signature design by Stavey

Return to General Discussion