FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

LOL to Haypi Joke

<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:39 am

Re: LOL to Haypi Joke

claired wrote:I'm thirteen, and I know what he's talking about. I have been taking programming for almost half a year now, and it is very hard, so I would take it easier on them. Thank you for apologizing for cussing, very appreciated :D But let's face it, this is a GAME. You don't have to spend money if you don't want to, and games don't do anything for you. I don't spend money on this game, not a penny since December 2013! It's because games don't matter very much. They are very fun, but do you really want to invest your time and effort earning money for a game? What will it do back? That actually affects your life, I mean. So we shouldn't get so upset over coins. And Mike, obviously if you were able to get into the game again, take a screenshot and start complaining AGAIN, the bug was fixed, so we don't need to spend more time sending hate messages to Haypi. Gold coins do not matter, don't make such a big fuss over them. Enjoy the real things in life.
~Claire.

Are you actually being serious?? Does hapyi pay you or what to say all this??!!

For fu*k's sake, reread the whole thread again. We are not only talking about gold coins, we are just unhappy with haypi's overall service towards us now!! We are upset over a game that was once awesome but ruined by the game developer himself. If you were playing in 2013-2014 during that period you will know, they were really good towards their players before. Now what? Special packages? And you tell us to "face" such a huge change with no free giveaways and just cashgrab offers?

We are not the ones who should "face" it, and don't talk to us about life now. You're the one who should face it.

Because we know what's happening now, and you are still blind towards all this.

Haypi has changed from a generous company to a cashgrabbing greedy company.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:35 am

Re: LOL to Haypi Joke

Wizardy wrote:Ps:Stavey nice new sig can I have one?XD

well you're lucky I might be able to do one since I'm free for a while :D
just PM me and let me know which monster and other info you need.
Previous

Return to General Discussion