FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cygness help

<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Cygness help

Hello, long time no see. I finally got on after a 6 month break and it's nice playing this game again!

I recently made my cygness bronze, gave it thorn II cause I heard this was the best talent for cyg? I want a skill combination, I heard Water torrent, rain prayer, and watersprout is best skill for cyg. What skills do i give it? And any idea what item i should let my cyg hold? My bronze cyg has maxed stat bet by the way.

Also, tell me how to get fast eow lol since I be farming those books.

Cheers
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (222.05 KiB) Viewed 5036 times
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Cygness help

My silver Cyg has thorn 2, with rain prayer, Torrent, water bombs, and soak.

Waterspout is a good skill, but you have to be slower than opponent for it to work. Also if your in 2v2 and the opponent you try to use spout on doesnt attack you, U just wasted a turn and did no damage. I think you will look to replace it at some time.

Water bombs is another you want to get for sure. Can use it without rain or ice and not debuff like torrent.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:47 pm

fastest way to get eow is from wb chests. another way is the magic shop sales, and last but not least, farming. I suggest with your cyg these skills..

Waterspout
Soak
Waterjets
rain prayer

This is a pvp setup, not a ladder setup just to confirm. Ladder setup is:

Waterspout
Water Torrent
Water Bombs
rain prayer

Exploration setup:

Talent - Taunt

Water Jets
Foresight
Soak
Rain prayer

PM me if u got further questions :geek:
<<

booboodog

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 pm

You should probably go with cranie since it has more hp plus Thorn-3 (imo).

If you want to stick with cyg, you may want to think about the role for cyg (like mike pointed out): pvp? explore?

I have 2 cyg (non S-rank), but i used them for explore mainly:

Talent: therapy2
water torrent
water bomb
soak?

-I choose therapy 2 since it keeps cyg alive longer. If you need someone to taunt in explore, pewg is probably a better choice (higher defense). The only issue with therapy2 is that you must have rain prayer cast.

Spout isn't my favor choice due (same reason as everyone else): (1) it works when your opponent strikes first PLUS (2) damage is computed based on how much 'damage' cyg receives. The skill doesn't work well against light/grass regardless how much damage cyg received (i think this is a given).
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:29 am

The only thing I dont like about Spout in ladder is:

You need to be slower than your opponents! If not the AI will sit there and cast spout 5 times until either your dead or you manage to run out of pp on Spout and it uses another skill. SO very aggravating to be fighting say a Blaze and your faster than it is, and lose to it...

Signature design by Stavey
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:54 am

Thanks for the replies.

Sprout will not work in ladders unless your up against neon or rhor or maybe felicity. It's stupid how your cyg just uses sprout even tho your monster is faster. They need to change that imao.

Return to General Discussion