FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chimera tame event

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 am

Chimera tame event

Are you kidding me??? 560k silver per tame to get 1000 tame points? And you need 30,000 to tame him.

16,800,000 silver needed if you don't have gold coins. :roll:

I'll bet many players wont even try to tame him. Yea its a Legendary but that is insane.

What do you guys think??

Signature design by Stavey
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Re: Chimera tame event

The silver requirement doesn't bother me , what does is the fact that the time period given to us to tame Chimera is 28 days, and we need 30 tames of just silver to obtain him. So unless haypi extend the event people will need to spend gold a couple of times.

I've already mailed the support in game and requested an extension of the activity .
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 pm

purplekush wrote:The silver requirement doesn't bother me , what does is the fact that the time period given to us to tame Chimera is 28 days, and we need 30 tames of just silver to obtain him. So unless haypi extend the event people will need to spend gold a couple of times.

I've already mailed the support in game and requested an extension of the activity .

I didn't even notice that. Of course I dont play much anymore either so even if I could afford the silver I still wouldn't/couldn't. I just found it typical that they make something that pretty much you have to buy coins for. I haven't played in a few weeks, decided to drop in, and thats what I see.

And whats the deal with Terrar? Can he not get the 2% seal rate? I had him down to 5hp and it was 1%. I guess you just need luck and spam cards as soon as you see him.

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Bullhead81 wrote:I didn't even notice that. Of course I dont play much anymore either so even if I could afford the silver I still wouldn't/couldn't. I just found it typical that they make something that pretty much you have to buy coins for. I haven't played in a few weeks, decided to drop in, and thats what I see.

And whats the deal with Terrar? Can he not get the 2% seal rate? I had him down to 5hp and it was 1%. I guess you just need luck and spam cards as soon as you see him.

Congrats on Warlord ranking Bull :D!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Koenaj wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:I didn't even notice that. Of course I dont play much anymore either so even if I could afford the silver I still wouldn't/couldn't. I just found it typical that they make something that pretty much you have to buy coins for. I haven't played in a few weeks, decided to drop in, and thats what I see.

Congrats on Warlord ranking Bull :D!

Well Dang I didn't even notice. Thanks Koenaj!!

<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 pm

yeah it is kinda ridiculous, and i have a 99.9999999% gut feeling they will do this to every dam non-released legendary in the game :cry: when will the revenue be put aside for just a moment haypi? :roll:
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:53 am

Do you smell that smelly smell?
The smell of P2W. :twisted:
This probably won't change the game to P2W, but if they keep doing this with new non-released monsters, it will be just a matter of time until it becomes p2w.
<<

mrmuscle

Beginner

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:41 pm

at some point these legendary will be coming in a cheap way. well maybe when there another haypi monsters game coming. :lol:
<<

TF2SPY

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:51 pm

New Tame Idea

I agree, a lot of money for 1k points. Reminds me, Haypi should make a Phoenix taming event. Would be awesome!¡!
Here is my status:
PAL Code: 7PJO
VIP Status: VIP8
Floor: 5
Level: LV29
Server: 201001
Username: TF2SPY

Return to General Discussion